Ability: Unnerve
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Will-O-Wisp

I like Pyroar as my revenge killer/sweeper. Hyper Voice hits hard with STAB and hits all types that resist fire, except rock (HP Grass). Fire Blast is the main attack and hits very hard. Will-O-Wisp is used to power down other offensive threats. Life Orb makes Pyroar even more deadly

Scyther @ Eviolite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- U-turn

Scyther's defenses are quite low, which is boosted by Eviolite and his speed makes up for it. After getting a SD in Aerial Ace+Technician+STAB is killer.
CON-Weak to Rocks

Mushy (Musharna) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Moonlight

Mushy is a great Tank/Wall. She can bounce status, wall physical attacks very well and after calm mind it can take Special moves as well. If she can get 2 Calm minds out she sweeps with Psychic and SB. Moonlight is used to heal (OBV) if she gets weak.

Regirock @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 196 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave
- Drain Punch

Regirock is a check for many offensive types and can set up Stealth Rocks if the opponent switches. Stone Edge is the primary STAB to take out fire and flying threats. T-wave slows down fast attacks and D-punch is recovery.

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 204 SpD / 52 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Lanturn is used for more type coverage. Scald is a powerful STAB move that has the burn chance. Assault Vest and SpD. EV's turn lanturn into a special wall and SpA gives it lots of power. Lanturn is a great tank IMO and covers a lot of types.

Gurdurr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Bulk Up
- Knock Off

Gurdurr is another revenge killer (Mach Punch) and he can set up bulk up. After a couple bulk ups Gurdurr cleans up with D-punch STAB and Knock Off

Anything to remove or change? Thank you for feedback! Very appreciated!!

Last edited:
Hey man! Welcome to Smogon. Nice team here, but you're going to have to add 3 or more lines of description for every Pokemon or this will be taken down.

If I had to make any suggestions, I would suggest possibly changing Calm Mind Musharna --> Calm Mind Xatu, which helps you to prevent hazards, which are especially taxing on Scyther and Pyroar.

I would also suggest you change you Gurdurr's EV spread from 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD --> 252 HP / 136 Atk / 64 Def / 56 SpD and change your nature from Careful --> Adamant. It's overall the more optimal EV spread, as it allows you to take one common threats such as Kangaskhan and Tauros while allowing you to maintain much more offensive presence.

tl;dr

Xatu @ Colbur Berry | Magic Bounce
252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe | Timid
Calm Mind | Roost | Psyshock | Signal Beam

Gurdurr @ Eviolite | Guts
252 HP / 136 Atk / 64 Def / 56 SpD | Adamant Nature
Drain Punch | Mach Punch | Knock Off | Bulk Up

Hope I helped!

Good team!

For my first rate, I suggest that you change Bulky SD Scyther to CB Scyther. I noticed that setup opportunites will be slim due to your lacking any hazard removal and Rocks taking half of Scyther's health. CB Scyther also gives many immediate KO times and checks Sawk well. (With that, run Knock Off and Quick Attack over SD/Roost).

Also, I would replace Will-O-Wisp with Flamethrower on Pyroar. This gives an assured hit to things that can't switchin on Fire Blast does it miss.

Otherwise this looks like a pretty solid team, hope I could help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)