FF5: 35:36 (including Omega/Shinryu)

Got it, Omega and Shinryu with it too.

Now I got to find a way to level up in a horridly slow game so I can do the bonus dungeon.....

-James

*Post containing possible boss spoilers you probably know about anyway*

You can beat anything including OmegaMKII and Neo Shinryu at any level. It's all about strategy and a bit of luck. Spellblade+Doublesword+Rapidfire does wonders against OmegaMKII and makes it a much easier battle as long as you're protected against his most dangerous attacks.

Neo Shinryu was still a bitch to beat though

yeah omegamkii just requires you guess his element correctly

neo shinryu is going to take a LOT of planning though, as you have to know exactly when to hide and a bunch of stuff like that, it will take you hours of planning.

enuo, however, requires no strategy whatsoever and is easy as fuck

Easiest way to beat Neo Shinryu is using Dragon Lances with Doublesword. Thing is Dragon Lances are a rare Steal from Crystal Dragons.

Enuo is a pussy considering he's the ultimate warlock that created the Void

Neo Shinryu: I'm having NO PROBLEM surviving 20 minutes with him, it's more of the fact that I can't hit him, and he hit me with desperation yesterday for like 40K Damage.....

Maybe next time

-James

Easiest way to beat Neo Shinryu is using Dragon Lances with Doublesword. Thing is Dragon Lances are a rare Steal from Crystal Dragons.

Enuo is a pussy considering he's the ultimate warlock that created the Void
in an llg dragon lancing him is tough, as you need to find a way to gulp down a zillion samson powders (or whatever theyre called in the american version) without him dominating the fuck out of you

enuo llg is a joke, just have everyone with !finisher and !revive, and he wont be able to do anything to you (though getting zombified can be annoying)

anyway llging it is the way to get the fastest time in this game, but if youd rather do some levelling beforehand i wouldnt blame you

I never tried doing a low level game, so I don't know which strategy to actually use against Neo Shinryu for instance. A level 1 party would probably need a Bard for support. Rest shouldn't change much.
To be honest, it's all about the protection you're given by the equipment. Even at level 99 you don't have a sure victory if you're still open to attacks like Snow Storm.

I never tried doing a low level game, so I don't know which strategy to actually use against Neo Shinryu for instance. A level 1 party would probably need a Bard for support. Rest shouldn't change much.
To be honest, it's all about the protection you're given by the equipment. Even at level 99 you don't have a sure victory if you're still open to attacks like Snow Storm.
yeah, neo shinryu is insanely hard, i stopped playing my llg for awhile because of him. you basically have to find a way to power yourself up to level 255 in battle and own him with dragon lances. unfortunately, it takes an INSANE amount of effort, because you have to essentially memorize his attack patterns and use !hide accordingly

Busted Neo Shinryu

4 Mimes

2 with Blue, Finisher, Items, Mimic
2 with White, Dualcast, Summon, Mimic

First turn Dispel/(insert here), second turn Mighty Guard, Arise or Curaga/Bahamut from there. When he opens up, Finisher/Mimic.

VERY Brutal boss, treeckodude (my best friend) is my good luck charm.

-James

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)