Fantasy Football 2009

The draft is at 10:30 EST tonight. Please don't join unless you are going to be able to make the draft and be ACTIVE all season.

League ID: 243932
Password: password

Whoever comes first gets the spot.

I missed the draft as I was at a concert that night and it totally slipped my mind, but I am going to be active, no worries.

(I was gone and got the most fan pointed QB excellent)

Do you use your yahoo account polis4rule? If not, can you change your password to something stupid and give your team to somebody that will participate?

Hey everyone participating in the draft for my league. The draft is this sunday at 11PM Eastern. There are still two spots left, but we may as well go 10 people if nobody plans on signing up.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just so that everyone in the second group knows, I will probably be late for the draft tomorrow. That being said, I will be active as hell throughout the remainder of the season.

ATTN Everyone in the second league. Draft is in a couple of HOURS so please attend! Also any two people up for the league to complete the 12, PM ME first before you sign up. If you sign up without telling me so, you're team will be deleted. I dont want to enter the draft with 11 and have to reschedule.

ATTN Everyone in the second league. Draft is in a couple of HOURS so please attend! Also any two people up for the league to complete the 12, PM ME first before you sign up. If you sign up without telling me so, you're team will be deleted. I dont want to enter the draft with 11 and have to reschedule.
Personally I think you should just leave it at 10 since theres only 4 playoff spots. With 12 teams it might be too much, but thats up to you

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I turned up for the draft but then this happened

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090826175541AAkEA8U

Did this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

EDIT: Guess it didn't, but luckily I pre picked my draft order so I got almost everyone I wanted! (my only regret was not taking a higher calibre running back earlier in the draft). Fitz/Andre Johnson/Steve Smith is 3 of the best 4 fantasy receivers in the game so thats a pretty beast haul imo ^_^

and brees saves my ass in the clutch to help me annihilate justin :D

seriously, that was such a fucking hilarious game to watch. 6td yeaaaa

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I got hosed pretty badly but it's looking like that for me in every league. Rogue first week, man. :/

Drew "Statpadder" Brees. Too bad he threw a TD to pretty much everyone except the Saints I have.

and randy moss pulls through for me. close tad!!!

now i need gates to get like 2 tds and 60 more yards on 6 catches, and the san def to get some ints

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol id like to note I also ended MS's run at an undefeated season unless Rivers has the game of his life
QFT, I have the best team on paper in the competition but aside from Fitz and the Titans defense, everyone in my starting lineup (Andre Johnson, Chris Johnson etc) were fucking shit. Also the ironic thing is I would have won had I accepted the Julius Jones trade lol

QFT, I have the best team on paper in the competition but aside from Fitz and the Titans defense, everyone in my starting lineup (Andre Johnson, Chris Johnson etc) were fucking shit. Also the ironic thing is I would have won had I accepted the Julius Jones trade lol
lol, it didnt help that my wideouts (who are supposed to beast) did absolutely nothing. Braylon Edwards was epic fail for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)