Fakemon Requests Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The colour scheme for this guy took me AGES to figure out, and I'm still not really happy with it. :( If anyone can help me come up with a better colour scheme, then please post it in this thread.

Next: Lord Jesseus's Enguarde. Tyranitarzone, I just can't seem to work out any good ideas for your request, so I think Ill have to give a pass for now. Sorry. As for Rabbit's Foot, please follow this link: http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/PokemonAcanthite/575.png. (It was done for a fan-made game called Pokemon Acanthite, and I don't really feel like doing something that's already been done.)

I had an idea for an Eevee line expy where it was a mutt pup that evolved into 6 different forms at level 20 depending on which Contest stat was maxed

Normal type Dachshund-y "eevee" called "Mut"
Ice St. Bernard for cool, no idea for the name
Fire shih tzu for beauty "Sun-Tzu"
Fighting Boxer for Tough "Barkage"
Grass Wolf for Smart "Lupine"
Electric Poodle for Cute, no idea for the name
and, if nothing is maxed out at 20, a lopsided, oblivious looking Mongrel. Nickname "Mongrowl"

Of the seven of these, I'd really want to see Sun-Tzu the most though, I wouldn't want to bother you with the other 6.

Sorry bout that.
Uh...
Could you do a fakemon off a sprite that my friend made?

Except could you make it dark blue.
And have a tail like Vaporeon's.
Thanks.
Hope that's descriptive enough.

Sorry bout that.
Uh...
Could you do a fakemon off a sprite that my friend made?

Except could you make it dark blue.
And have a tail like Vaporeon's.
Thanks.
Hope that's descriptive enough.
Certainly! However, did you happen to see CAP 9?

My idea was so awesome that he was unable to pull it off successfully, breaking his spirit; he most likely will never make art again.

...Sound pheasable?

Yeah I have been wondering the same thing. Maybe he is drawing all the requrests and planning on posting a massive post? I don't know. It's more than likely he has other things going on in RL.

....This is one heart breaking moment, I can't take this. Urghh, I think I'm gonna faint now...

before that, LORD JESSEUS!!!! *springs towards and attacks with sharp claw*

He told me he was waing until it dies so that the requests stop coming, then he was going to update it. So, all of these posts are not helping.

I guess I owe y'all an explanation for my absence.

I've been taking a rather extended break for the past few weeks, since I felt kinda stifled by the one-fakemon-a-day schedule. However, I've also been working on the backlog of my requests, and finished three (not a lot, I know) and PMed them to the respective requester. Could the three people post them up? I'm also currently moving on to Maci's request. Actually, Maci, if you could provide a bit more description, it'll be really helpful, since I'm facing a slight artist's block right now. :P

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll be back on these forums for a while, since I'm currently on a two-week holiday and may not have time or Internet access in this time period. Lastly, sorry to anyone whose request is outstanding, and I'll try and complete them as soon as possible.

Snorking - Haha, I realize now the description was kind of crappy. Snorlax's coloring (Blue & White) Weight: 1401 lbs (635.482 kg) It's eyes are always closed; its in a constant state of sleep. It has a crown of sorts on its head. Its arms are short, as are its legs, but its feet are large so it can maintain balance. They store fat in their bellies so that they can survive for long periods of time while sleeping.

Queendra - I cheated you on the description here too. If you would prefer, you could do Alteiga (see below) as opposed to Queendra. I would actually prefer it =) However, if you are already deep into Queendra I'll give you a more detailed description:

Queendra the Queen Dragon Pokemon
Ability: Swift Swim - Speed doubles in Rain.
Ability: Hydration - Status healed in rain
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 280
Color: Sea Blue & Cerulean Blue.
Type: Water / Dragon
Description: Queendra is smaller than Kingdra, but has sharper features, alluding to the fact she is much more offensively geared. She is regal looking, and beautiful, but she should still look threatening. It's snout is slightly longer than Kingdra's, and her fins are proportionally larger. Also, her belly scales are golden as opposed to yellow.
Stat Spread: 75 HP / 120 Atk / 70 Def / 120 SpA / 70 SpD /85 Spe
BST: 540

Alteiga the Clear Song Pokemon
Ability: Natural Cure - Status is cured upon switching out.
Ability: Natural Gift - No change in stats can occur. (EX: -2 from Draco Meteor or +1 from Calm Mind)
Height: 5'02"
Weight: 112 Pounds
Color: Many shades of blue: Cerulean, Sapphire, Sky Blue, and White
Type: Flying / Dragon
Description: Alteigon is a phoenix-type bird with long wing feathers and an elegant body. It is emmersed in in cummulus clouds, though not as much so as its prevolution, Altaria. Like Altaria, she has feathers on her head. Her wings are outspread and not cloudlike, but rather blue and feathery.
Stat Spread: 90 HP / 75 Atk / 115 Def / 115 SpA / 115 SpD / 100 Spe
BST: 600

okay these are my FIRST scrach sprites, if you could clean them up a bit and make it look profesional, I think it would look good!

ps, what im trying to say is i have given the idea.

Not sure if you will make evolutions of existing Pokemon, but if I can post an idea anyway...

I cannot provide a picture of the idea since I do not have an access to a scanner nor do I have any sort of artistic skills using MS Paint, but I'll try to explain it as much as I can:

The fakemon I'm thinking of is an evolution of Electrode. Its name will be Amphere, and the reason behind that is that it's a pun of the words "ampere", which is the SI unit of electrical current, and the word "sphere", which describes its spherical shape.

As for its physical appearance, it will generally look like a more psychotic version of Electrode, except it has black eyes and yellow pupils to make it look more "evil" and a different colour scheme. The colour scheme will be white, black, and yellow (an upside-down ultra ball). It also has a more sinister grin than Electrode does, and its body is surrounded by electric currents to add more personality to its name.

I hope that was a good enough description of the fakemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)