Excited about Bjork's latest album 'Volta'

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've read that this album is as brilliant as Medulla and Vespertine. I've just bought it online, and I can't wait to receive it!

Anyone has had a listen to it? Or is it too early for this? I'm excited!

I downloaded one online, you could do the same if you're really anxious.
I still don't have a formed opinion about Volta as I only listened to it once. As with every Bjork album it sets itself apart from her other workand it's different no doubt about that. Still, I wouldn't say it's as brilliant as Medúlla, imo her best. Like Vespertine, it has 3-4 stand out songs like Wanderlust, Declare Independance, Pneumonia and one of the duets Dull Flame of Desire. The rest is a bit ehish.

This is why I decided to put it a few spots below where I originally had it on my to buy list.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well, it has arrived, and I'm listening to it. It appears to have a lot of differing styles. I don't get the reason for the duets, though. Couldn't she have sung the whole songs just as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)