~{Elena's RNG & Shiny Trade Emporium}~ Now with Dive Ball HP Flying Thundurus! - On a Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you managed to get the ralts. Congrats. :)
So I think the next swarm pokemon you will RNG capture next is the Bold Fire HP Baltoy (in a heavy ball), right?
Yep, I finally managed to control the swarms somewhat :P went through 50 swarms after Ralts, but none were Baltoy :P I'll try again another day :)

Elena..I have decided that bold and timid are not enough hp fire celebis for me and would like to get a hold of your calm as well (I love celebi and shaymin) could you cmt? If theres nothin there I have some cool females ive been breeding..like 5-6iv 12.5% females in cool balls (including a careful thick fat munchlax female in dream ball 6iv with egg moves)

Elena..I have decided that bold and timid are not enough hp fire celebis for me and would like to get a hold of your calm as well (I love celebi and shaymin) could you cmt? If theres nothin there I have some cool females ive been breeding..like 5-6iv 12.5% females in cool balls (including a careful thick fat munchlax female in dream ball 6iv with egg moves)
Hihi, yeah I need to get some more Celebis as well, just sucks because the nature is random for wondercards in gen 4, so you can't control it xD
I do like your Mantyke ;D I am trying to get every shiny pokemon in the dex xD
I can do the trade in a few hours if that works for you? Need to study for my exam in 2 days :O

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for

Nature: Naive
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Tutor Moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch
? :3

CMT for

Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Tutor Moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch

? :3
Could you breed two pokemon for me? :)
Clamperl in a fast ball & Shellos (pink) in a dream ball?
If you can, that would be amazing :)
As I said above, I cannot trade until later today because I need to study :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Could you breed two pokemon for me? :)
Clamperl in a fast ball & Shellos (pink) in a dream ball?
If you can, that would be amazing :)
As I said above, I cannot trade until later today because I need to study :)
SV hatch I presume? I've been meaning to SV hatch shellos for a while xD
I actually have HA clamperls in repeat balls, would you prefer that over fast? :)

Hihi, yeah I need to get some more Celebis as well, just sucks because the nature is random for wondercards in gen 4, so you can't control it xD
I do like your Mantyke ;D I am trying to get every shiny pokemon in the dex xD
I can do the trade in a few hours if that works for you? Need to study for my exam in 2 days :O
Im actually on my way to work now and am not in too much of a hurry anyway

Heh, you have quite the clamperl collection xD I'll give you a shout when they're ready and hopefully we can trade tomorrow.
Awesome :) I'll have it ready by then!
And yeah, I love Clamperls :P I actually RNGd a fast ball one in Heart Gold, but couldn't transfer it because it knew Whirlpool (a HM move), and I was too lazy to delete that move xD

Im actually on my way to work now and am not in too much of a hurry anyway
OK, VM me when you can do the trade :) I'll be ready :)

Ability: Intimidate/Sheer Force
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Tutor Moves: Earth Power, Superpower, Knock Off, Stealth Rock

How do these things elude me. Hmm before you check my thread wait for tomorrow as I am going to be completely redo its layout.

Ability: Intimidate/Sheer Force
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Tutor Moves: Earth Power, Superpower, Knock Off, Stealth Rock
How do these things elude me. Hmm before you check my thread wait for tomorrow as I am going to be completely redo its layout.
Hihi you interested in it? ;D
Dream Radar abuse ftw <3

Yes quite. Buckert may be getting your help as I asked him for a modest/ timid one. I just realized all of mine (besides impish) are sand force ;(
Yeah, Dream radar is the only way to get the HA :) I will also be redoing them for other natures later on. The only problem with that is that I need to restart my Black2 or White2 game to get them again (as you can only get those once per save file), and when you do get them, if you want tutor moves on them (which you do), you need to play through the entire game to have access to the tutors, as they cannot be traded in their Therian forme :(

I still have all the legendaries to capture and RNG in both Black2 and White2, so I won't be redoing the genies for a while (hopefully it will still work after wifi-shut down).

Of course I will help Buckert , and I have told him this before ;) He'll get the Landorus sooner than I will since he hasn't gotten it yet and doesn't have to restart his games :)

Can I trade you a shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 bold HA sylveon with heal bell wish and hyper voice for the shiny larvesta?

Can I trade you a shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 bold HA sylveon with heal bell wish and hyper voice for the shiny larvesta?
Sorry, I only want shinies that are kalos born and level 1. I can also get an Eevee like that from Buckert, a person I trust with RNG :) I generally like to get RNGd stuff from people who have proven themselves to be legit RNG abusers, sorry.

Sorry, I only want shinies that are kalos born and level 1. I can also get an Eevee like that from Buckert, a person I trust with RNG :) I generally like to get RNGd stuff from people who have proven themselves to be legit RNG abusers, sorry.
Thats cool. thanks for considering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)