ORAS Doubles OU Electricity Empowers Me

What did you hink of my RMT?

• That was pretty good.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It was bad. Get off of the forums, noob.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • It was ok, could use some more content.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Could explain a bit more.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Manectric@ Focus Sash

Ability: Lightning Rod

EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe

- Discharge

- Hidden Power [Ice]

- Flamethrower

- Toxic

Manectric and Thundurus can be and usually are a terrifying duo. Manectric is generally pretty squishy, so the focus sash is a must to keep fighting, though he does outspeed, and speed is key. Hidden power Ice is for the ground types that commonly switch into the dual electric lead, flamethrower is for grass types that resist discharge and I have toxic on Manectric for any special walls that come in to take the hits.

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Volt Absorb

EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe

- Discharge

- Focus Blast

- Hidden Power [Ground]

- Dark Pulse

Thundurus therian is a great help with manectric, he has volt absorb, discharge and a life orb, so when thundurus uses discharge, it raises manectrics special attack stat, it also hits very hard with the life orb and manectric’s discharge heals the life orb damage. Focus Blast helps with common rock type switch ins. I have dark pulse because a lot of common leads seem to be psychic or ghost types, so dark pulse can help with taking out early set ups. Hidden power ground is in case the enemy switches into something like raichu to boost himself. Did i mention the paralysis rage quits?

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite

Ability: Unnerve

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD

Adamant Nature

- Hone Claws

- Rock Slide

- Crunch

- Earthquake

I chose tyaranitar as my mega to take hits, and threaten some major teams of the tier, and he does that pretty well, after a hone claws, his STAB boosted rock slide is both more powerful and rarely misses AND it hits both the enemies. Crunch is another main STAB move I use to hit things resistant to rock slide and earthquake. Earthquake, though it can hit my teammates, can still run through the enemy team, usually only use this when Salamence or Thundurus is out.

Weavile @ Focus Sash

Ability: Pickpocket

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Beat Up

- Icicle Crash

- Knock Off

- Poison Jab

I chose weavile because he could learn beat up and his ice type moves help deal with ground types. Another two easy starters are weavile and cobalion. Weavile is another squishy mon and needs the focus sash to get a beat up on cobalion. Icicle Crash is to hit ground types which otherwise have total control over the team. Knock off is to get rid of healing or heavy hitters by ridding them of lefties or life orbs Poison Jab is coverage for both weavile’s and Cobalion’s Fairy weakness. Weavile's main use is to support cobalion.

Cobalion @ Air Balloon

Ability: Justified

EVs: 228 Atk / 88 Def / 192 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Iron Head

- Sacred Sword

- Zen Headbutt

- Stone Edge

I use Cobalion on the team as a second starter in case there are quite a few ground types on the enemy team, air balloon helps counter them. When beat up hits the max number of times, cobalion becomes a force to be reckoned with, he gains times 4 attack and can kill most threats to the team, iron head is a great STAB move for countering fairies. Sacred sword is his other STAB for rock and dark types that I can't hit very hard otherwise. Zen headbutt can hit other fighting types supereffectively and Stone Edge is a good coverage move that he needs to counter a fire type switch in.

Salamence @ Choice Band

Ability: Moxie

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Earthquake

- Dragon Claw

- Fire Fang

- Thunder Fang

Salamence is used as my revenge killer, and if you choice him right, he can be a huge threat after a few moxie boosts. Dragon claw is his only STAB move and he outspeeds most other dragon types. Earthquake in case I need moxie boosts fast off of my own teammates and fire fang and thunder fang if you see any major fire and electric weaknesses on the enemy team.

This is my first RMT and i've used this team for a long time for many battles, but i felt like it needed some improvements. Hope you enjoyed the team!

Last edited by a moderator:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Diiiialga !

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

EDIT: Reopened!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)