Ebon's Battle-Hardened Emporium (on hiatus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ebon
I don't know why you blocked me (and I hope you can at least see this message), I don't remember asking for this, nor do I see what I did to warrant this.
Anyway, you seem to have forgotten that you still owe me two credits.
Could you please send me pokechecks (I assume you know how to do this?) with legality analysis of Cresselia and Machamp?
Thank you.
And I suggest, for conveniences sake, you unblock me asap (unless you are too proud to do this).

Hi :)

I like ur shiny HP ice sassy brongzong. Do u have that in UT version?
I can offer u a shiny flawless adamant Riolu with Crunch and Ice Punch

Cheers :3

@Ebon
I don't know why you blocked me (and I hope you can at least see this message), I don't remember asking for this, nor do I see what I did to warrant this.
Anyway, you seem to have forgotten that you still owe me two credits.
Could you please send me pokechecks (I assume you know how to do this?) with legality analysis of Cresselia and Machamp?
Thank you.
And I suggest, for conveniences sake, you unblock me asap (unless you are too proud to do this).
I ignored you because you're an ass hole, but I obviously didn't forget about your credits, as they are still on my thread, and I can choose when I want to see your messages. You'll get your pokechecks when I have time.

Also, to anyone else reading this, feel free to read my VM conversation with aviatas0, as well as his conversation with Impact and Shii, and also his recent post on the blacklist forum (and also the responses he got).

Hi :)

I like ur shiny HP ice sassy brongzong. Do u have that in UT version?
I can offer u a shiny flawless adamant Riolu with Crunch and Ice Punch

Cheers :3
Sorry, I do not have it UT, but I can get it EV wiped for you later! :)
And just yesterday I hired someone for the Riolu project, so it is no longer necessary (I have to update my wants list). Do you have anything else of note?

Thanks for the reply Ebon :)
I can get a friend of mine to RNG the Gligar and Shellos u want. But we don't EV train is that okay? I also have a trade thread on Serebii, I don't use Smogon often, am I allowed to post the link to my Serebii shop here?

P.S. No need to wipe EVs, they look good actually
Cheers :)

Edit: Acually Winter Zombie's Clam Heatran, Chev4's Naive Tornadus and For54years' Timid Zapdos also look so awasome...

Thanks for the reply Ebon :)
I can get a friend of mine to RNG the Gligar and Shellos u want. But we don't EV train is that okay? I also have a trade thread on Serebii, I don't use Smogon often, am I allowed to post the link to my Serebii shop here?

P.S. No need to wipe EVs, they look good actually
Cheers :)

Edit: Acually Winter Zombie's Clam Heatran, Chev4's Naive Tornadus and For54years' Timid Zapdos also look so awasome...
^_^ no problem
The Gligar is also being worked on now, but I do still need a calm shells with earth power. I'm sure if I sit down to think about it I can come up with more wants.
And in regards to Serebii, you can't link to that stuff here (because is advertises another site, which violates Smogon rules), but you can VM (visitor message) me the link.

I'll take the scrafty and metagross for
A ferrothorn~ Stealth Rock
~ Leech Seed
~ Gyro Ball
~ Protect
EVs252 HP / 48 Def / 208 Sp
Flawless
Edit:not deoxys cause of the ribbon but how about this?
move 1: Return
move 2: Crunch
move 3: Wild Charge
move 4: Pursuit
ability: Sand Rush
nature: Adamant
evs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
IV's 31/30/29/30/30/31 ;) please respond.
Hey, sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice your post!
No thank you on Ferrothorn, and the second pokemon you didn't even name :)
Did you compile the list that I asked for? Of pokemon you have to trade?

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
It looks like he described a common Stoutland.

Oh i don't have much that i can offer so i keep making everyday. Oh the second pokemon is Stoutland.I'll just trade for the scrafty then.

Hey there :3 I'm fairly interested in this dragonite...umm i dont have anything you want EXACTLY but maybe i have something else you'd be willing to accept...mind pm'ing so we can discuss this further?...btw what i CAN offer is a shiny ev'd flawless terrakion jolly nature...if ur not interested then maybe something else can catch your eye? thanks for your time :3 and sorry for the bother :$

This Dnite:
OT: RYLAU | ID: 55324 |Gender: Female | Lv 100
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Multiscale | Type: Dragon/Flying
Hidden Power: Dark 70 | Egg Hatched: Route 3
IV’s: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV’s: 252 HP/126 Atk/132 Speed
Moves: Dragon Dance, Roost, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch
Notes: Bulky Dragon Dance Sweeper
Recommended Item(s): Leftovers, Lum Berry

@Biosci,
Hey Buddy! Nice call on the Stoutland :)

@Coolyjinwoo
I already have two different Ferrothorns, which is enough for me. And I'm not too interested in a UU pokemon that requires sand to function, as it mandates the use of Hippopotas. I'm sorry, but is that all you have left to offer?

@Poke_aRcHeR2010
Hey, it's ok that you don't have my specific wants, those are just there for my record keeping and so that people who have them will be more likely to offer them. I don't really do any negotiations over PM, as I prefer having a public record through VMs. But, if for some reason you are uncomfortable with that, you may send me a friend request for the ability to PM me. Also, I'm free to hear out all serious offers, so any good pokemon you have I'll be happy to consider! :)

@Biosci,
Hey Buddy! Nice call on the Stoutland :)

@Coolyjinwoo
I already have two different Ferrothorns, which is enough for me. And I'm not too interested in a UU pokemon that requires sand to function, as it mandates the use of Hippopotas. I'm sorry, but is that all you have left to offer?

@Poke_aRcHeR2010
Hey, it's ok that you don't have my specific wants, those are just there for my record keeping and so that people who have them will be more likely to offer them. I don't really do any negotiations over PM, as I prefer having a public record through VMs. But, if for some reason you are uncomfortable with that, you may send me a friend request for the ability to PM me. Also, I'm free to hear out all serious offers, so any good pokemon you have I'll be happy to consider! :)
ill find somethin later i got to go

Update :)

Cannibal's Whimsicott

OT: Canibal | ID: 64858 |Gender: Female | Lv 100
Nature: Bold | Ability: Prankster | Type: Grass
Hidden Power:
Dragon 68 | Egg Hatched: Lostlorn Forest
IV’s: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EV’s: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Moves: Substitute, Leech Seed, Encore, Stun Spore
Notes: SubSeeder
Recommended Item(s): Leftovers
Non-Redis

Cannibal's DW Tangrowth

OT: Canibal | ID: 64858 |Gender: Female | Lv 100
Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Regenerator | Type: Grass
Hidden Power: Ice 70 | Egg Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge
IV’s: 31/31/31/31/31/30
Moves: Sleep Powder, Power Whip, Hidden Power, Leech Seed
Notes: Physical Tank
Non-Redis

Wyrms Eye's Starmie

OT: Blake | ID: 42513 |Gender: N/A | Lv 100
Nature: Timid | Ability: Natural Cure | Type: Water/Psychic
Hidden Power: Dragon 68 | Capture Location: Route 13
IV’s: 31/28/31/31/31/31
EV’s: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Speed
Moves: Hydro Pump, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Notes: Offensive Rapid-Spinner
Recommended Item(s): Life Orb
Non-Redis (this was a CP done at my request by Wyrms Eye, he has semi-redis)

Shiny's Shiny DW Vaporeon

OT: Raquel | ID: 41328 |Gender: Female | Lv 100
Nature: Bold | Ability: Hydration | Type: Water
Hidden Power: Grass 70 | Egg Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge
IV’s: 31/x/31/30/31/31
Moves: Wish, Protect, Scald, Roar
Notes: Wish Support
Non-Redis

Shiny's Shiny Arcanine

OT: Raquel | ID: 41328 |Gender: Male | Lv 100
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Flash Fire | Type: Water
Hidden Power: - | Egg Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge
IV’s: 31/31/31/31/x/31
EV’s: 72 HP/252 Atk/184 Speed
Moves: Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Close Combat, Morning Sun
Notes: Physical Attacker (replace either Close Combat or Morning Sun for Wild Charge)
Recommended Item(s): Life Orb, Choice Band
Non-Redis

str0ngbad's Shiny Magnezone

OT: TONY | ID: 04508 |Gender: N/A | Lv 100
Nature: Timid | Ability: Magnet Pull | Type: Electric/Steel
Hidden Power: Fire 70 | Egg Hatched: Chargestone Cave
IV’s: 31/30/31/30/31/30
EV’s: 36 HP/252 SAtk/220 Speed
Moves: Substitute, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Charge Beam
Notes: Offensive Steel Trapper
Recommended Item(s): Leftovers, Air Balloon
Fully-Redis

OT: TONY | ID: 04508 |Gender: N/A | Lv 100
Nature: Timid | Ability: Magnet Pull | Type: Electric/Steel
Hidden Power: Fire 70 | Egg Hatched: Chargestone Cave
IV’s: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Moves: Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power, Volt Switch
Notes: ScarfZone
Recommended Item(s): Choice Scarf
Fully-Redis

G0dsend's Hydreigon

OT: Charles | ID: 58490 |Gender: Female | Lv 100
Nature: Timid | Ability: Levitate | Type: Dark/Dragon
Hidden Power: Dark 70 | Egg Hatched: Striaton City
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Surf
Notes: Special Attacker
Recommended Item(s): Life Orb, Chople Berry
Non-Redis

Infernape

OT: Eric | ID: 33795 |Gender: Male | Lv 100
Nature: Naive | Ability: Blaze | Type: Fire/Fight
Hidden Power: Dark 70 | Egg Hatched: Johto
EV’s: 64 Atk/252 SAtk/192 Speed
Moves: Stealth Rock, Fake Out, Close Combat, Overheat
Notes: SR Lead
Recommended Item(s): Focus Sash, Life Orb
Fully-Redis

Jirachi

OT: NZ | ID: 06199 |Gender: N/A | Lv 100
Nature: Careful | Ability: Serene Grace | Type: Steel/Psychic
Hidden Power: Dark 70 | Capture Location: Sinnoh
EV’s: 252 HP/224 SDef/32 Speed
Moves: Iron Head, Thunder Wave, Wish, Fire Punch/Stealth Rock
Notes: Specially Defensive
Fully-Redis

Shiny Heatran

OT: Chev4 | ID: 07047 |Gender: Male | Lv 100
Nature: Timid | Ability: Flash Fire | Type: Fire/Steel
Hidden Power:Ice 70 | Capture Location: Sinnoh
IV’s: 31/22/30/31/31/31
EV’s: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Speed
Moves: Overheat, Flamethrower, Earth Power, Hidden Power
Notes: ScarfTran
Recommended Item(s): Choice Scarf
Fully-Redis

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Shiny's Shiny DW Vaporeon

OT: Raquel | ID: 41328 |Gender: Female | Lv 100
Nature: Bold | Ability: Hydration | Type: Water
Hidden Power: Grass 70 | Egg Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge
IV’s: 31/x/31/30/31/31
Moves: Wish, Protect, Scald, Roar
Notes: Wish Support
Non-Redis

This guy can't have HP Grass with those IVs. It would have HP Electric with those IVs.

EDIT: Sorry for changing my mind about this... I just feel that I was being a little impulsive in jumping on your offer. After thinking it through, I've decided that I'd really rather just make my own separate trade thread.

You can still redis my Machamp and Whimsicott, though. =)

I hope there's no hard feelings over this. ^__^;

I ignored you because you're an ass hole, but I obviously didn't forget about your credits, as they are still on my thread, and I can choose when I want to see your messages. You'll get your pokechecks when I have time.

Also, to anyone else reading this, feel free to read my VM conversation with aviatas0, as well as his conversation with Impact and Shii, and also his recent post on the blacklist forum (and also the responses he got).
I don't see how your inaction to remove them from your thread denotes not forgetting (if anything doing this would mean that you remember, but refuse to honor, which would be far worse), but let's move on.

I don't think this is a good idea to keep me blocked if you want to get the trades completed in the foreseeable future, because I can't send you messages. Please note, this is not me 'dictating' to you how to run your life as you may be inclined to assume, just a suggestion.

..and I really don't see what you think is so incriminating about my VMs. All I see when I read them is you getting really defensive and lashing out. Could you explain what I did wrong?

Anyway, I await your pokechecks.

This guy can't have HP Grass with those IVs. It would have HP Electric with those IVs.
This is incorrect. If the Attack IV is 30, 26, 22, 18, 14, 10, 6, or 2 (HP_E) it will be Grass 70. If the IV is 31, 27, 23, 19, 15, 11, 7, or 3 (HP_O) it will be Electric 70. Others will give it less powerful Grass/Electric
Use PO if you are unconvinced.

@Biosci
It may have been an error on ooh_shiny's part, because that is what it says in her thread. However, I will double check.

@Cannibal
Good job bro! The Machamp thing was just a copy-pasting mistake :)
I'll have all of your current additions edited in tomorrow :)

@aviatas0
Stop talking to me, and stop posting here. I will temporarily unblock you to complete our trade by Thursday at the latest. Just leave me alone. Otherwise I will be forced to speak with a Moderator about your continued harassment.

Biosci

Danger!?
This is incorrect. If the Attack IV is 30, 26, 22, 18, 14, 10, 6, or 2 (HP_E) it will be Grass 70. If the IV is 31, 27, 23, 19, 15, 11, 7, or 3 (HP_O) it will be Electric 70. Others will give it less powerful Grass/Electric
Use PO if you are unconvinced.
Okay well I mainly wondering, because my resources said other wise it didn't really matter much for you to respond, but I guess thanks for the clarification I guess. Mainly I thought this because HP Electric is commonly used on Vaporeon.

@aviatas0
Stop talking to me, and stop posting here. I will temporarily unblock you to complete our trade by Thursday at the latest. Just leave me alone. Otherwise I will be forced to speak with a Moderator about your continued harassment.
I don't know what you mean by 'continued harassment'. You have never told me to stop posting before this, nor do I see how this is harassment. You could at least dignify me with a response.
I find it necessary to post here, since there is no other way for me to communicate with you, and we have business to attend to. You are making this very difficult for me.
If anyone should be seeking a moderator it would be me, since you are being so hostile towards my attempts at settling your debts.
Please be reasonable.

I don't know what you mean by 'continued harassment'. You have never told me to stop posting before this, nor do I see how this is harassment. You could at least dignify me with a response.
I find it necessary to post here, since there is no other way for me to communicate with you, and we have business to attend to. You are making this very difficult for me.
If anyone should be seeking a moderator it would be me, since you are being so hostile towards my attempts at settling your debts.
Please be reasonable.
Well, I am telling you now, STOP POSTING here.
Clear enough?
Like I just said, I will get to you when I'm ready, and no later than Thursday.
So once again, please leave me alone.

Excuse me, I asked for pokechecks. I don't feel comfortable taking pokemon from you until I receive these, considering you are so reluctant to unblock me or read my comments.

Excuse me, I asked for pokechecks. I don't feel comfortable taking pokemon from you until I receive these, considering you are so reluctant to unblock me or read my comments.
Take them and check them yourself, or don't take them at all, both are fine with me. I am under no obligation to supply you with any amount of courtesy. I will wait in the room for 10 minutes at most, after which time I will no longer trade with you.

Take them and check them yourself, or don't take them at all, both are fine with me. I am under no obligation to supply you with any amount of courtesy. I will wait in the room for 10 minutes at most, after which time I will no longer trade with you.
I am sorry, but I am not giving in to your bullying and extortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)