DragonWhale vs Croven
BLOOD TOTEM vs Nido-Rus
Doubles UU
clius vs nvakna
BW Doubles
Stratos vs Level 51
DEADLINE IS SUNDAY THE 15th AT 11:59 PM EST
ADDITIONAL NOTES:!

• I won't be giving extensions anymore because i just found out that they don't give them out in spl and lets keep it consistent here
  • xzern didnt give me a lineup so i used the one from last week

Last edited:
I guess I'll dabble in the predictions:

Doubles OU
Arcticblast vs MajorBowman
Bowman's performance lately is just really impressive, but I still wouldn't be overtly surprised to see arctic take this.
DaAwesomeDude1 vs SamVGC
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo vs Dawgie
Yellow Paint vs Tricking
Doubles UU
Yoda2798 vs Shaneghoul
Shane is a monster atm
BW Doubles
shaian vs Mizuhime
Ancients win
Doubles OU
Stax vs Mishimono
kamikaze17 vs miltankmilk
DragonWhale vs Croven
BLOOD TOTEM
vs Nido-Rus
Doubles UU
clius vs nvakna
BW Doubles
Stratos vs Level 51
Shitposters win

Not predicting space jams vs sp_______ndas because space jams are winning that one 6-0 nbd and also idk if the sp _ ndas lineup is due to change

Last edited:
Six Island Shitposters vs Tohjo Tramplers
Doubles OU
Stax vs Mishimono || I just realized how hard it is to rhyme an adjective with stax, but either way he's got this.
kamikaze17 vs miltankmilk || I'm rooting for you miltankmilk, but I gotta be honest.
DragonWhale vs Croven || I like his name.
BLOOD TOTEM vs Nido-Rus || Nido-Rus is going to bring banded bronzong and gyro ball everything to death.
Doubles UU
clius vs nvakna || I still have no idea who nvakna is, but clius is nice.
BW Doubles
Stratos vs Level 51 || Make me look less worse by winning a lot fam.

Slateport City Sp_ndas vs Mossdeep City Space Jams
Doubles OU
Haruno vs Mint16 <----------------
finally vs karla Schnikov <---------------- ??????Who are these people??????
GiraGoomy vs Saamid <----------------
makiri vs deoxys speed || Bring deo-s and i'll love you forever
Doubles UU
xzern vs thetalkingtree || Defend the forest fam.
BW Doubles
AuraRayquaza vs Biosci || AuraRayquaza is pretty dang good at this from what I've seen.

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
DPL Champion
Shitposters vs Tramplers
Stax vs Mishimono hunnid stax
kamikaze17 vs MiltankMilk milk has been getting pretty unlucky and that's kinda the defining trait of a good player
Dragonwhale vs Croven i'll pick dragonwhale once he follows me back on twitter i am a man of my word
BLOOD TOTEM vs Nido-Rus totem hasn't exactly been putting in the effort
clius vs nvakna clius is my boy
Stratos vs Level 51 both frens and im really excited to see this match holy shit

Space Jams vs Spindas
Mint16 vs Haruno haruno sucks but i have literally 0 idea who mint16 is
karla schnikov vs finally karla sounds communist and this is an american website
Saamid vs GiraGoomy THE SECRET WEAPON COMES OUT
deoxys speed vs makirii literally just remembered how i played deo in my first seasonals and accidentally used a level 50's vgc team like twice lmao
thetalkingtree vs xzern tree went for more than me and is 0-3 and that should probably stop happening
Biosci vs AuraRayquaza i'm staying with biosci for part of this weekend i should probably pick him

Last edited:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
karla Schnikov is the user known as Leru in the Doubles Room, who has been around since the most recent seasonal.

Not sure how many of the people posting predictions actually know but I guess its good to clarify that since Leru has been active a fair amount lately

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Stax vs Mishimono - don't recall the last time Stax has ever lost. don't think it's actually possible by natural laws that Stax loses.
kamikaze17 vs miltankmilk - kamikaze has been sandbagging the entirety of 2016 but still flames at the same time how does he do it.
DragonWhale vs Croven - simply outclasses
BLOOD TOTEM vs Nido-Rus - blood totem is good. nido-rus is good. totem is better. totem win
clius vs nvakna - nvakna is apparently really good at DOU but I doubt he knows DUU
Stratos vs Level 51 - the sub on things that dont normally run sub god vs some random drunk guy

now I don't really want to do predictions on all the other teams considering they're quite irrelevant but here I go

the entire DOU trio of ancients will go 3-0 but hungry hungry hippowdons will pull back to 3-3 including one haxy game.

also i can't imagine the space jams losing to the sp_ndas but i wouldn't be surprised if the sp_ndas 6-0'd (jk leru will win)

Six Island Shitposters vs Tohjo Tramplers
Stax vs Mishimono
kamikaze17 vs miltankmilk
DragonWhale vs Croven
BLOOD TOTEM vs Nido-Rus
clius vs nvakna
Stratos vs. Level 51

Slateport City Sp_ndas vs Mossdeep City Space Jams
Haruno vs Mint16 [GO MINT]
finally vs karla Schnikov
GiraGoomy vs Saamid
makiri vs deoxys speed
xzern vs thetalkingtree
AuraRayquaza vs Biosci

Hungry Hungry Hippowdons vs Oreburgh Ancients
Arcticblast vs MajorBowman
DaAwesomeDude1 vs SamVGC
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo vs Dawgie
Yellow Paint vs. Tricking
Yoda2798 vs Shaneghoul
Shane is a monster atm
shaian vs Mizuhime

did the tiers just shift? this tournament keeps the metas from the beginning of the week for the whole week so if they just shifted it will take effect next round.

tehy

Banned deucer.
did the tiers just shift? this tournament keeps the metas from the beginning of the week for the whole week so if they just shifted it will take effect next round.
they shifted basically a few hours after the week started, so other PLs (UU and RU) are giving the option for both players to agree and use drops / not use rises if desired

i think that's dumb though, but just saying that's what other people are doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)