DP Togekiss edit

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Still needs to be "a UU". An is not correct. The "a" "an" rule applies to the sound of the first syllable of the following word, not the letter. A You-You Pokemon. An Oh-You Pokemon.

Edited and cached:
- an UU -> a UU
- Aura Sphere/Nasty Plot/Air Slash/Roost added as the topmost set, as it is the most threatening one
- Flinching one moved up to second place as it is seen more than the ones below it

Tangerine says Choice Scarf is more common than the others as well so I'd move that up, but I or someone else would have to change the description(s) a little.

I went ahead and moved the Scarf set (I just deleted the first sentence, the second sentence works pretty well as an introductory sentence).

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
this post is for jrrrrrrr's and Aldaron's purposes...

uhh OP and Tangerine are represented on site so delete

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)