Doubles Premier League: Player S̶i̶n̶g̶u̶p̶s̶ (Signups whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvakna

consistently random
is a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Player name: nvakna
Tiers played: Doubles OU, some DUU
willing to learn a new tier: Sure, I can learn any tier
notable leaves of absence: Nope

I've played in a few seasonals, and did fairly well last winter.
More importantly, I can get flinches, crits, and max turn sleeps on command.
Probably for my teammates too :D

Last edited:
Player name: ace-trainer ice tea
Tiers played: bw doubles (a bit rusty), doubles uu
willing to learn a new tier: yes maybe
notable leaves of absence: i might me busy bragging around with my spl trophy jkjk

Buy me and I'll bless your team chat with my presence :heart: also i play spl uu, oras uu = doubles uu yn?
Save me Memoric :3

I hate the way these entitled singles players are.

had to get that off my chest here

If anyone who actually plays doubles more then when they get drafted to DPL you are welcome to try out for Hungry Hungry Hippowdons

edit: tsunami I know you play doubles
I don't play doubles dude LOL I literally just play it for tournaments but sure (and I've used the same team from like 2 years ago for every game, shoutouts spl jesus memoric). Anyway it has nothing to do with being a "singles player." That's how literally every tournament player is when they enter a random tier Premier League. Get used to it nigga o.o

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I don't play doubles dude LOL I literally just play it for tournaments but sure (and I've used the same team from like 2 years ago for every game, shoutouts spl jesus memoric). Anyway it has nothing to do with being a "singles player." That's how literally every tournament player is when they enter a random tier Premier League. Get used to it nigga o.o
ah but the only SPL players who dont "actually play doubles" are singles players checkmate

Player Name: Ray Majore (I will never use my other 2 alts)
Tiers Played: Doubles OU
Willing to learn a new tier: I'm always open-minded to these things
Notable leaves of absence: Around the 5th to 13th of April there will be days I will not go online for vacation. Definitely not opening on the 14th as we're flying from my country (Philippines) to Qatar to continue life and adjust time zones. Include the 15th cause we're landing 2am GMT +3.

I want to interact better to the community and Smogon in general. Also a tactical dubs player cause I'm a mastermind at predictions lol (if that counts). Player-for-hire right here!

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I hate the way these entitled singles players are.

had to get that off my chest here

If anyone who actually plays doubles more then when they get drafted to DPL you are welcome to try out for Hungry Hungry Hippowdons

note: tsunami I know you play doubles
i literally won this entire thing last year drafting a team made up of singles players

Player name: mang@ team
Tiers played: Doubles OU
willing to learn a new tier: if you ask nicelyy
notable leaves of absence: nahh

i make a mean grilled cheese and am the rootinest tootinest kohai a captain could ask for ɛ:<
i am also fairly not shit when motivated imo/enthused teambuilder

Last edited:

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Haruno
None
I'm willing to get ghosted in tiers i don't play n_n
none

spooky spooky. Don't let me get on n1n1's team PLEASE or i'll have to carry them on my fucking back and i can only take so much suffering D:
draft predicts
shake 45.5k
Dawgie more than checkmater
SamVGC undrafted
Level 51 10k benchwarmer
n1n1 drafts a single player for 50k and then is left with 3k ghosting slots and somehow still ends up winning the whole thing.

Player name: Style Bloo Clius
Tiers played: Doubles OU, Doubles UU
notable leaves of absence: i will miss my midterms to get my matches done nah
Currently teambuilding and rapidly learning BW because I am a desperate motivated son of a bitch player who puts mons above everything other objectively more important things in life.

consistent placings in DOU seasonals places me at twelfth (:o) on the power rankings.
wooped destroyed beat ttree (sorry ttree) and went to semis of the last DUU tournament.

please give me likes not trying to meme for likes, but if u draft me I have the unique ability to go full existentialist on read any of my opponents (or their teammates), not only making them question their plays in game but also making them question their plays in life
also i'm a good player

Last edited:

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Player name: Anty
Tiers played: DOU & DUU
willing to learn a new tier: w/e
Notable leaves of absence: no

Player name: silverwhiteblue
Tiers played: doubles ou, Doubles UU
willing to learn a new tier: yes, i would cover the bw spot if needed, but would kindly request help with testing and teams :D
notable leaves of absence: i'm not very stable regarding timings of me staying, but my soon exams end before 2 weeks, so i should have time to get my games done

i guess i could be drafted for cheap and by default because of versatility or something. also, my epic badness makes me unpredictable, so draft me!

I want Atago to sit on me

average seiyuu enjoyer
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Player name: The Cheesen One
Tiers played: DOU, a bit DUU
Willing to learn a new tier: no coz I don't play gen 5
Notable leaves of absence: well yes coz I kinda live in GMT +7 and exams are coming til the end of April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)