NOC Don't Lose Yo Village - Postgame

If shrink claim first and tracker converted they can just say they track [shrink] visitting [shrinked], giving us no new info and grabbing free cred

No reason to allow that

SupremeFashion

Banned deucer.
idk man why do we nolynch today, we're in the same position next phase if we nolynch anyway.

SupremeFashion what should we do iyo
>_> well, I am new here. plus im a little rusty. but trust me once i get the gears oiled or whatever i'll be saving u all.

but seriously, powerrole claim in this very order:

Tracker
Hunter
Shrink (idk, important thing is tracker claim first)

Do not claim until the power role above you did
Sounds good to me. (I don't really know/care what all those roles do tbh.)

Cantius

I COULD BE BANNED!
Even if both yakuza kill themselves and they are the only mafia alive, they may still perform a night kill.
This makes NL risky. We should lynch someone.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm mildly suspicious of Cancerous since he started off with a post of stating the obvious game goal with no real content, and then quickly followed it up with a post that has slightly off content (since I'm not sure those claims he requested make total sense). I tried to find a good meta read for him but the only on-smogon thread I could find was 2 years old. Here's a post that quotes a lot of Cancerous said in that game:

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/oc-noc-game-over-now-despair.3594883/page-10#post-7225785
You'll note that people called cancerous posts full of weird conjecture and being a bit trolly.

And well, he's being that way again. Note that in the above game he was a town role and was mislynched. I think his current attitude matches his attitude in the past game, so decent chance he's town again... but I'm still a tad bit reluctant to call him likely town... idk, I guess a very weak town lean on him atm.

Vooper, I just want to say that your one line posts aren't being very helpful and I'd like to see something with a bit more substance from you in the very near future.

Cantius, I like orange.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Telling someone to calm down after they just made a reasonable request to try to get you to talk more to better their reads isn't a very good look for you. :eyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)