Do you wanna build A bomasnowman? Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello there, my good lads. This is my first giveaway here. I want to celebrate the fact that, after having hatched 1220 eggs, I have hatched a shiny Pokemon with an actually usuable physical flawless TMM spread.

Rules:
  • All the Pokemon are cloned with the QR method. If you dislike that, don't bother posting. ;)
  • I've prepared 30 copies. When they are gone, the giveaway is done, obviously.
  • Whoever gets a copy has SEMI-REDIS rights. This means that only those who have gotten the Pokemon personally from me, are allowed to trade it (and include it in your thread if you have one). And obviously, you must credit me.
  • I'm willing to do reservations so if you can post in the thread, but can't trade right now, that's fine. I might not be around every minute either. Not a big deal.
  • Trading will be done via GTS. I might allow a few Friend Codes adds, but since I'm already at 100 and deleting FCs is a pain, don't count on it too much. Unless you have a beautiful Friend Safari.

Here's what you do:
  • Deposit a Zubat or a Golbat nicknamed Trollbat on the GTS.
  • Request a male Abomasnow level 41 to 50.
  • Message should be 'Thom Snowbama'
  • Post here with your IGN and the details of the Pokemon you deposited (Pokemon, level and gender).
  • Tell me what Pokemon really needs a Mega-evolution, according to you. =)

What you get:

"Obamasnow" the Abomasnow ♂

OT: Anne ID: 13586
Adamant - Soundproof
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 09 | 31 | 31
EVs: 76 HP | 252 Atk | 180 Spe
Swords Dance | Seed Bomb | Ice Shard | Earthquake
Bred and hatched by me.
Leech Seed and Natural Gift are retrievable by Heart Scale as egg moves.

Stock: 0

Reservations:
MagnusArcanum
Cooly23
Fiat500
Menezjul
Ksh13
Alex_5600
Karan
upROAR
Pikachu+u's

Last edited:
If only you started this yesterday! D: I have no WiFi until Friday so could I please reserve one until then? Personally I think all the starters should get Mega Evolutions, especially Johto. Otherwise... I'm sure many people would agree Flygon should get one!

Can you reseave one for me? i can't get to my 3DS right now.
EDIT: Like MagnusArcanum , I think all starters should get megas, So should flygon
But i also think that All Pseudo-Legends should get megas (Goodra, Hydreigon, Dragonite)

If only you started this yesterday! D: I have no WiFi until Friday so could I please reserve one until then? Personally I think all the starters should get Mega Evolutions, especially Johto. Otherwise... I'm sure many people would agree Flygon should get one!
Sure! You're on the reservation list. =) However, I'll be gone from friday in the afternoon till monday (short holiday with gf), so let me know when you can trade.

Edit
Sure, Cooly23.

Deposited a level 28 male golbat
I think luvdisc needs a mega :)
It would be named mega luv and would have legendary stats :p

On a serious note, I think Dewgong would be a cool mega

Edit : ign is in my signature :)

Depositing Lv 30 Male Golbat. IGN Tortoise. Give Mew a mega stone please? Why let it be so totally outclassed by its DNA clone/offspring/whatever-you-call-it?

Thanks in advance! :)

OMG OMG OMG I love Abomasnow, and I've always wanted a shiny one! Thanks for this great giveaway

I'm not available to put a pokemon up atm, please could you reserve a copy for me? I'll PM you with details of when I'm available!!!
(Sorry for being the third to request a reservation)

I think if there's any pokemon that needs a Mega it's Marowak, who should get Parental Bond as an ability, like in Pokemon Insurgence. Also, there just aren't enough Ground-type Megas :))

Sure! You're on the reservation list. =) However, I'll be gone from friday in the afternoon till monday (short holiday with gf), so let me know when you can trade.

Edit
Sure, Cooly23.
D: I'll be available Monday evening, but if I can't catch you, I'll just upload something on GTS before I don't have Wifi again.

Also agree with the pseudos getting Megas. Please give me an OP Mega-Hydreigon Gamefreak! XD

Deposited a level 28 male golbat
I think luvdisc needs a mega :)
It would be named mega luv and would have legendary stats :p

On a serious note, I think Dewgong would be a cool mega

Edit : ign is in my signature :)
Depositing Lv 30 Male Golbat. IGN Tortoise. Give Mew a mega stone please? Why let it be so totally outclassed by its DNA clone/offspring/whatever-you-call-it?

Thanks in advance! :)
Send!

OMG OMG OMG I love Abomasnow, and I've always wanted a shiny one! Thanks for this great giveaway

I'm not available to put a pokemon up atm, please could you reserve a copy for me? I'll PM you with details of when I'm available!!!
(Sorry for being the third to request a reservation)

I think if there's any pokemon that needs a Mega it's Marowak, who should get Parental Bond as an ability, like in Pokemon Insurgence. Also, there just aren't enough Ground-type Megas :))
And thank you for the format haha. *runs* Yeah, I'll put you on reserve.

And totally agreeing with all the Mega ideas lol.

Definitely, Pokemon Insurgence is pretty amazing. Mega Stunfisk was hilarious though.

Deposited a level 9 female Zubat, IGN is May.
I would like to see a mega evolution for Shedinja.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Deposited a level 9 female Zubat, IGN is May.
I would like to see a mega evolution for Shedinja.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Huh, Mega Shedinja would be pretty interesting. Just add 100 base stat points to HP and call it a day (eventhough HP never gets a boost, shhh). Also, send. =)

Deposited Lv. 18 M Trollbat the Zubat
IGN: Haruka
Thanks in advance!
I think Dragonite needs a Mega as all pseudo legendaries are getting theirs.

May you reserve one please i will be on in about 5 hours.

In my opinion i would love to see flygon, hydreigon
Or poliwrath get a mega.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Deposited a female Zubat, level 17. My IGN is Cara. Is it possible I could get this Abomasnow nicknamed "Ngaurhoth" instead? If not, that's totally fine too, worth a shot to ask ^_^

The Pokemon I really think needs a Mega Evolution is Flygon, because it's already fully evolved and its stats aren't that great. I was so sad when it turned out there was no mega Flygon in ORAS.

Deposited a female Zubat, level 17. My IGN is Cara. Is it possible I could get this Abomasnow nicknamed "Ngaurhoth" instead? If not, that's totally fine too, worth a shot to ask ^_^

The Pokemon I really think needs a Mega Evolution is Flygon, because it's already fully evolved and its stats aren't that great. I was so sad when it turned out there was no mega Flygon in ORAS.
Very well. ;) Just this once lol. Ngaur has been send.

And yeah, same here. Flygon was the first Dragon I ever used in Ruby. It's type-combination is so cool and being able to dodge Quakes is fun, but the stats are just a little too sub-par. =(

Deposited a male lv 12 zubat, called trollbat. IGN Phil

I wish flygon got a mega evolution. It is completely outclassed by garchomp, so should get some tools to beat chomp

Thanks so much for this ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)