Walrus do u like older music von (A Walrus) - Won by Morgan

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, in light of new evidence that Jellicent's video is a ruse, a mashup to make it seem like she was covering Firework, I'm dropping it down to 8.3 points. The original is still plenty bad, but this was way better when I thought it was real. That ties Jellicent in 10th with Former Hope and brings Cancerous up to 8th.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
27th
3.6 Points
KnightsofCydonia

The Horror of Our Love - Ludo

KOC also suggested the incredibly normal for New Wave song "She Was" by the Talking Heads on the grounds that it was about satanic possession. I can't help but think he picked this song on similar grounds, but who cares? You'd have to try harder than this for lyrics to really be weird. The fact that the song is slightly alternative does more for that.

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My original sub wasn't video game noises; it was the opening track from a Kikuo+Hantan album which used various synths/instruments to imitate the sounds of a theatre, from the curtain raising alarm sound to the drinks being poured from cans into cups and using samples of an audience murmering too.

Edit: deleted link bc PII

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)