Deka___'s art thread

yo im probably just gonna post finished stuff here. I haven't done forums since like the mid 2000s so this is really nostalgic lol. I mostly do the older gens but i do like painting some newer mons as well.

Software is Infinite Painter for android
Corel Painter 2022 for PC

hardware is a galaxy tab 6s
(i think that's what its called i can never remember)
Huion H610 pro for PC

Thanks for checking out my stuff!​

Last edited:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
These are amazing!! The textures on Metapod especially really caught my eye. The bounce light from the leaves onto the bottom of Metapod too, that's really well thought out. Great to see, would love to see more :heart:

Metapod is vibing

Just wanted to let you know that you're now an approved artist! It's just a signifier that in case you're ever interested, you can now contribute to stuff like art for social media, art for articles, and the flying press. something to note is that you can now see TFP's Media HQ subforum which is otherwise hidden, please feel free to take a look at the art assignments thread if you're ever interested.

if you're unsure about anything or have some questions, feel free to throw me/other staff members a PM on the forums or over at discord. Welcome to the team! Love your work :toast:

If anyone is interested I do monthly art classes through my patreon, and I'm holding a giveaway for free spots in this months class. Check out the tweet below if you're interested. It's a little bit short notice sorry, the class is Sunday night at 9:00 pm New York Time. The class is held on zoom and this months theme is composition. I'm only taking adult students right now so 18+ only please. Hopefully I'll see you there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)