Defense of The Ancients Mafia: Game over! Carries win!

OK GUYS CHANGE OF PLANS, I WANT EVERYBODY TO LYNCH KOTW

lynch kotw

reason:
Ka-doom. Perhaps one of the most annoying heroes in the game, if the player behind the hero hates you Lucifer the Doombringer will make you life a living hell. With your powerful Ultimate which is perhaps the most annoying thing since the introduction of Richard Simmon's exercise vidoes, your powerful situational nuke, and your 30 second Hands of Midas you have a weird bunch of abilities that have little synergy, but are all powerful enough in their own right to create a monster.
Unfortunately for you, you are currently at a very low level. To obtain a higher level you must witness the death of 5 foes not allied with The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter. After that you will achieve level 6 and be able to use your ultimate, Doom.

this is the suspicious part of the pm

edit: i still need a few pms, get these pms in guys

UncleSam, I'm a villager. I have already answered SDS' attack which was probably only intended to start some discussion, I don't blame him, and I claimed to Mind even though I didn't want to because I had no choice. I don't like giving counter arguments to a lynch in public because they're usually usueless and they can give info to the mafias. And as you said yourself, there was no reason to lynch me so I don't really have anything to deny.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
UncleSam, I'm a villager. I have already answered SDS' attack which was probably only intended to start some discussion, I don't blame him, and I claimed to Mind even though I didn't want to because I had no choice. I don't like giving counter arguments to a lynch in public because they're usually usueless and they can give info to the mafias. And as you said yourself, there was no reason to lynch me so I don't really have anything to deny.
I was talking to KOTW not you, sorry I was not clear enough about that.

Night 3

You all decide that KoTW's horrible fake claim was so terrible that it was punishable by death so you call Icefrog to deem judgment upon KoTW. Icefrog summons 7 gryphon riders who pummel KoTW's ass back to hell.

KoTW was:
Dear KnightOfTheWind,
You are Lucifer, the Doom bringer.

Ka-doom. Perhaps one of the most annoying heroes in the game, if the player behind the hero hates you Lucifer the Doombringer will make you life a living hell. With your powerful Ultimate which is perhaps the most annoying thing since the introduction of Richard Simmon's exercise vidoes, your powerful situational nuke, and your 30 second Hands of Midas you have a weird bunch of abilities that have little synergy, but are all powerful enough in their own right to create a monster.

Unfortunately for you, you are currently at a very low level. To obtain a higher level you must witness the death of 5 foes not allied with The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter. After that you will achieve level 6 and be able to use your ultimate, Doom.

If you ever find yourself in the possession of an Aghanim's Scepter, you will be able to boost the power of your Doom.

You are allied with The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter. You win if The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter win.
Uh, Mission Accomplished?

Dogfish44 has also resurrected from the grave!

It is now Night 3, Night 3 will end in 48 hours or until all necessary night action pms are sent in.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To be fair, that first paragraph makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Then again, the host did warn us that grammar errors would happen, so...anyhow, Dogfish is back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)