Tournament DCL I - Player Signups [Custom Avatar Prize, SIGNUPS CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: enoelr

Time Zone GMT+2

Discord Tag enoelr

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea, SS Galar, USUM, ORAS

Availability available every week on most evenings besides monday and most weekends as well. Got no plans to be gone during the tour.

Player Info Was a top player on DLNL (draft-league.nl, a site where they used to host many draft leagues on, it had about 2000 active coaches iirc) where I got invited to an invitational for the top 100 players there and made it past the pool stages to reach top 32.
Otherwise I’ve been playing draft for about 2 years and casually laddering on showdown for about a decade now. I’ve also competed in all the smogon draft tours so far with, admittedly, middling results so far, but I’ve always made it past the pools or the first few rounds at worst.
I should also have plenty of time to help my team with mock/prep if my teammates would want that.

some replays:

A game from the first smogon invitational:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8galardexdraft-1854868261

early gen paldea tour in a small league:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9paldeadexdraft-1835169071

recent loss in the summer seasonal, 100% overlooked a few things (mainly tera ghost luna) during prep here but otherwise shows some cool stuff on my part: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9terapreviewpaldeadexdraft-709860

If you have any questions or want to know more then don’t hesitate to reach out :)

User name: Gataku

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag gataku18

Tiers Preferred All

Availability available mostly durring the evening each day of the week exept from sunday and wednesday. The weekends are mostly of exept when I have other obligations. I am still available during the day's but might be harder to build / play.

Player Info Played a bit more 5/6 months ago. Got top 64 in the kick off tour in gen 9. Might be a bit better in newer format. (can play but don't expect me to carry the team in those formats). Quite adept in vgc but I still haven't touched the new mons in double. I'd like to think as myself as pretty friendly, and hope to learns a lot from others in this tour.

User name: MilesOrIsIt

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag milesorisit

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea

Availability Always

Player Info Paldean Tauros on top

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
User name: Gilbert arenas

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag Gilbert xerneas

Tiers Preferred USUM, ORAS

Availability I’ll play my games and try to win to the best of my ability.

Player Info Format seems interesting, I think.

User name: Venoo

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag venoxio

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea, USUM, ORAS

Availability solid activity, will always get games done and help others

Player Info i like oras the most but will fill to what singles tier the team needs, lots of draft team tour experience

User name: BLAZING HAWK

Time Zone GMT-7

Discord Tag Carson1115

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea, SS Galar

Availability During playoffs I may have an hours increase at work so won’t be able to do as many mocks but other than that good to go

Player Info Won the gen 8 tour 4th in the playoffs, I won’t bring baton pass in a game this time I promise

User name: StreetCredCookie

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag streetcredcookie

Tiers Preferred USUM, ORAS, SV VGC

Availability im going to toronto regional

Player Info Gone positive in every big draft tour. My biggest accomplishment is being rank one in USUM in DPL s6, but I've had other great performances in CoK, TDT, PWS, PGP, etc. Looking to focus on USUM/ORAS/VGC in this tour, depending on what the team needs, but i feel strong in all three of those tiers. If you are interested in drafting me or if you have any questions feel free to dm me on discord.

Last edited by a moderator:
User name: YukiNekoSE

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag yukinekose

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea, USUM

Availability Available very often due to working mostly from home and taking online classes. Only consistently unavailable Mondays before 2 pm, Wednesdays before 3 pm, and Sundays between 12pm-8pm.

Player Info Idk what to put here other than I'm top 10 in my state for another game, and the hard work carries over lol. My best placement in draft is second place, though I haven't played draft nearly as much as some of the other signups, so even though that's my best placement I think that's partially due to less chances. Outside of the two ongoing drafts I'm in I believe I've played in ~5 others, with my being seeded second in one of the ongoing league's playoffs brackets, and the other being the smogon low tier league, so you can see my progress with that if you search my profile a tiny bit. I think I'm probably above average in teambuilding, so I can definitely be of use for any members who struggle with that aspect of the game. Check out this recent team I made for a Paldea Dex low tier matchup (Armarouge, Abomasnow, Frosmoth, Hatterene, Beartic, Eiscue, Slowbro-G, Cloyster was the matchup. Persian and Electrode-H were my missing mons): https://pokepast.es/8083e0c7ebfeb092. This is also a recent team writeup I made for a friend who was new to comp pokemon and draft: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VdzTHAMxbo2R6ZoVRD_ugfMhuwEnryv0f1RVATXSra4. I didn't help him draft his team, just helped him build it from what he drafted, though if the rules in this league allow, I'm more than happy to help with drafts as well. I'm happy to make more detailed writeups when helping others with their teambuilding.

Singles draft is by far my most comfortable format/metagame.

User name: Chlora

Time Zone GMT+1

Discord Tag chlora_

Tiers Preferred SV VGC

Availability Most of the time between midday and midnght GMT +1

Player Info Generally alright/slightly above average player. Not a whole lot of experience w draft tours but i've been in a few (outside of smogon). I also have what i consider fairly great knowledge of the tier but i suppose that does not matter much here

takuaa

formerly Garterra
User name: Garterra

Time Zone GMT+1

Discord Tag takuaa

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea, USUM, SV VGC

Availability University on weekdays starting end of September, so quite free.

Player Info Two years total playing draft with some experience playing in team tours, playing for PICHU in PGP, and captained two seasons of IUPS. Most experienced with doubles formats, coming from a 6v6 doubles draft background, but have decent VGC experience and have played VGC draft in WPF and Smogon Draft's VGC tour. Active and supportive with prep help/mocks, PICHU players can vouch.

User name: Gallinule

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag gallinule

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea, USUM

Availability Usually work 8-5 EST weekdays, but varies week by week. Weekends usually free.

Player Info Been playing since USUM but getting into the bigger scene this gen. Don't have many accolades to boast about but I'm confident in my ability to play, build, and collaborate with the team. Dedicated to being actively involved in helping the team each week, keeping the vibes positive, and always improving. Thanks for your consideration :)

User name: Sad Skooma Cat

Time Zone GMT+1

Discord Tag sadskoomacat

Tiers Preferred USUM, ORAS, SV VGC

Availability I work nights 4-5 days a week but am available for at least a couple of hours on most days and am usually completely free on the days I am not working.

Player Info I've played a fair few doubles draft events as well as a few previous smog tour events. Recently a high-placing doubles player for IUPS (8-2 record). I am more versed in 6vs6 doubles draft but do also have VGC experience within the last 2 generations.
My singles experience is mainly in other smog tour events.

User name: Fierce Flamethrower

Time Zone GMT-5

Discord Tag fierceflamethrower

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea, SS Galar, USUM, ORAS

Availability I am basically available everyday besides the timings of school.

Player Info Hello! I have played draft for 1-2 years and have tons of experience and have made it to playoffs in various leagues like WPF, Legends Alliance, GPL, and HBF. I have also won a lot of leagues. Very excited to see how this goes.

User name: E Man

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag e_man.

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea, SS Galar, USUM

Availability evenings gmt-4

Player Info did decent in kick-off. did not have time to join ss/usum but have experience in both tiers

User name: JeoZ

Time Zone GMT-6

Discord Tag Fenix

Availability Afternoons

Player Info I am familiar with drafts, specifically NPOs, in my participations (3 so far) I have been semifinalist and champion in another draft.

User name: 2playaLuffy

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag 2playakyle

Availability I'm always free and active on Discord got no real issues bar maybe traveling in October a bit but that's still TBD.

Player Info Solid player most of the captains know me by now, but I'm always in top divisions in leagues, a pretty consistent player. Recently won OLT top division and went 5-1 in TDT SV and winning the entire thing on PTV. also went 2-1 in DPL SV post mids on L2P. Got several chips and just a overall consistent player.

Last edited by a moderator:
User name: AdamAsh123456

Time Zone GMT-4

Discord Tag AfroJewMan

Tiers Preferred SV Paldea, USUM, ORAS

Availability Depends on my work schedule but I can make something work

Player Info The best thrower of elo you will see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)