Tournament (Custom Avatar Prize) VGC PL III Player Signups!

Which format do you want for the 3rd Legacy Slot?

• Gen 7

Votes: 80 37.7%
  • Gen 8

Votes: 132 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mufeng
Relevant Social Media:
Mufeng#5265(discord)
@MufengV(Twitter)
Formats played: VGC 2023, VGC 2022, VGC 2021, VGC 2020
Bio: I have won the runner up and quarter finals of the Chinese folk competition Jolly Breloom Competition, participated in a Rose Tower competition and won the runner up, APAC quarter finals, and finally settled in the top ten in the PS gen9battlestadiumdoubles rules. I have also assisted the VGC World Cup Chinese team in training, and if anyone in our team needs training, they can come to me.

Name: Teka
Social media: teka or tekavgc
Formats played: 20 and onwards but have won many sets in Leagues in gen 5-7
Bio: put tcg slot

Name: rap
Relevant Social Media: rap_vgc at twitter, rap#8407 at discord
Formats played: VGC 2014, 2016, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Bio: top 4 at PH Nationals 2022 with a WCS2022 Day 1 Invite, top 8 at PH nationals 2021, played for Cyllage City Coalossal at SCL, able to reach 1700-1800 on PS ladder around 68-70% GXE alts. Played '21 & '22 VRWC for team Philippines with the best record of 5-1

Last edited:

ADF Test

Banned deucer.
Name: adftest
Relevant Social Media: biglard#8561
Formats played (please state the actual format names): VGC 2023, VGC 2022, VGC 2021, VGC 2020
Bio:
i just enjoy the tiers. i played in the 2020 vgc online ladder for a while on switch. ill play anything and have fun

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Name: Fishy
Relevant Social Media: discord ~ brainy#1467
Formats played: VGC 2010, 11, 12, 13, 14, VGC 2021, VGC 2022, VGC 2023
Bio: i won a regional 10 years ago and just got back into the tournament circuit for reg c (WHICH SUX!!!) but am very eager to play my favorite meta actively again >:D

heyemoboy

Banned deucer.
Name:heyemoboy
Relevant Social Media: glowbro gang#9467
Formats: VGC (some of 18) VGC 18-23 but I'd prefer playing Generation 8.
Bio: I like to make weird teams so maybe that's good or bad but I'm positive and I calculate for everything. In SW/SH era (vgc 20-22 basically) I got high on the ladder most times.

Zeal

DPL Champion
Name: Zeal
Relevant Social Media: Zeal#2211
Formats played: VGC 2017, VGC 2018, VGC 2019, VGC 2022 (Series 12)
Bio: Got top 8 at worlds in 2018 and naic 2019 as a senior and top 16 at Oceania internationals 2020 as a master. As for my series 10 qualifications™️ I went 0-2 in VR world cup and won a local that no one showed up to. Might be interested in learning reg c if we get nationals this year but highly doubt tpc cares anymore.

Last edited:
Name: TEAVGC, TheEeveeAnimations, Chris F
Relevant social media: @CLOF_Mofo on Twitter and mynameischrisf#8115 on discord
Formats: I can comfortably play 21 and 23. I will not be playing Gen 7 formats, I suck ass at those.
Bio: I have a decent amount of free time with my current job, and I am a very thorough teambuilder. I can test, tweak, and adjust anything you might be worried about. I’m newer to the circuit, so I don’t have a ton of experience under my belt (I did get top 100 at Fort Wayne). I will make a strong addition to your team!

goodbyehope

formerly blckkkkkk
Name: blckkkkkk
Relevant Social Media: @blckkkkkk
Formats played (please state the actual format names): 2023, 2019, 2018, 2017
Bio:
Name:

Hey there, fellow trainers! :blobthumbsup: :tyke: If you're looking for a fresh and fin-tastic addition to your tournament team, look no further! Just like Oscar from Shark Tale, I've got the moves and the groove to make a splash in the Pokémon arena! :boi: :psywoke:

With my unorthodox strategies and Pokémon line-up inspired by the vibrant reef city, I'll bring a wave of excitement to the competition. Picture this: A Gyarados using dance moves like it's starring in its own underwater musical! :quagchamppogsire::mad:

Besides my unique approach to battles, I'm all about teamwork and supporting my fellow trainers - after all, even a lone shark needs a good crew! So, why not take a chance and dive into this Pokémon adventure with me? Let's make some unforgettable memories and leave our opponents swimming in circles! :puff::swole:

Name: Alex
Relevant Social Media: Twitter alexqian123 Discord Alex123#4626
Formats played: VGC 23 VGC 22 VGC 21 VGC 20 VGC 19 VGC 18 VGC 17

Bio: 5-0 in Norcal Local, Made t4 in USPA State League,went positive in the last Smogon league that I was drafted on, top cut Nino's pre Season 3 tour, 7-3 at SD

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
Name: TPO3
Relevant Social Media: Twitter: @TPO3_ Discord: TPO3#1990
Formats played (please state the actual format names):
VGC 2023 Reg C, VGC 2018. Can do 2019 Ultra in a pinch
Bio:
Goat of losing win-and-in matches at regionals

Name: Coco4day
Relivent Social Media: Coco4days (Twitter) Coco4dayz#9466 (Discord)
Formats: VGC 20-23, happy to play in all formats needed
Bio: I host a Pokemon Podcast, Manager of the Rustboro Rayquaza APAC Team (Top Cut), Apart of the Winning Team for Reshiram Mejesty in S1 EDL? 2nd Place in Stray Reg C online tour, Top Cut a few other online tournaments amongst Sw/Sh and Scarlet and Violet, currently sitting in 1550+ on SD under Alts

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Name: The Goomy
Relevant Social Media: https://twitter.com/iamthegoomy
The Goomy#8326
Formats played (please state the actual format names):
SV Regulation C, VGC 2020 (Series 5), VGC 2021 (Series 7/9)
Bio:
Hello — my name is Steven. I’ve been playing VGC since SwSh with some solid results — winning 1 MSS, 2nd place in 2 other MSS. Top 128 at Charlotte regional this year, and a strong contribution to Postwick United with a 3-2 record this NPA. Love being helpful in a team environment and hope to get picked up!

Name: Tsuyuvgc
Relevant Social Media: Tsuyuvgc on Twitter, #츠유3935 (Discord)
Formats played (please state the actual format names): VGC22, 23
Bio:
Top 24 in 2022 Korean PTC, 2022 February South Korea-South Asia Friendship Match player, 2022 June South Korea-Thailand Friendship Match player, 5th in 2022 VR World Cup Korean player selection match (20 players participated), 2023 January South Korea-Japan Friendship Match player (Additional : 2nd at Friendship Match player selection match), Top 4 in 2022 Rose Tower Spikemuth Cup I, Participated at Sootopolis City League (Cyllage City Coalossal), 1730+ and 74.2% GXE in SD, SV Rank Battle Season 3 Ladder 1935 & 209th, Qualified to 2023 Korean Pokemon Trainers Cup (4th among KOR Rom except duplication at 2nd GC)

Last edited:
Name: Woid
Relevant Social Media: IntoTheWoid (Twitter)
Formats played: VGC18, 19S/M/U, 20 to 23
Bio: I'm a VGC player from Italy. I got top16 in both a Players Cup in EU and VR majors (2x), I also reached first in battlespot several times. I took part in many team tournaments throughout the years (NPA, API, PTC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)