Create Your Own Adventure - Comic

Freaking amazing. I honestly don't know how else to describe it.

SEDUCE HER.......

I MEAN, RUN LIKE THE WIND!
Ha ha ha, thanks man!

I'm actually surprised why "Suduce her" wasn't an option. Oh, and because I'm a nice person, this is to make you feel better:

QFT!
Ha ha ha, I honestly thought about it but I didn't think it would be in any way a realistic response... I mean the guy just spent half the night wading around in a pool of his dead wife's blood... not exactly a turn on (and if pools of your loved ones' blood IS a turn on for you please keep that shit to yourself... lol.)

Also given the position he is in I doubt Jenny would be too receptive to romantic advances from a man she thinks savagely murdered a woman. Soooo.... yeah. Those are my reasons, lol.

ALSO!

As of right now the vote is tied. Just letting you guys know in case you haven't been keeping up or checking the front page.

RUN!
and if you do so, try to spam Rock Slide's flinch rate to buy some time :P
Maybe Dawn had a pokeball when she died. And maybe it had a Togekiss inside. That would work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just realized. Earthquake is super-effective against Stunky and Growlithe. Changing my vote to:

HAVE CUBONE KILL BOTH OF HER POKEMON

Maybe Dawn had a pokeball when she died. And maybe it had a Togekiss inside. That would work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just realized. Earthquake is super-effective against Stunky and Growlithe. Changing my vote to:

HAVE CUBONE KILL BOTH OF HER POKEMON
This cubone does not know earthquake, lol. It is a normal level 5 cubone that I bred to know rock slide. Other than that it has no special powers. Also in the comic cubone is pretty severely injured and likely could not handle another battle right now. He may help out though... I guess we will have to wait and see ;)

This cubone does not know earthquake, lol. It is a normal level 5 cubone that I bred to know rock slide. Other than that it has no special powers. Also in the comic cubone is pretty severely injured and likely could not handle another battle right now. He may help out though... I guess we will have to wait and see ;)

RUN!

Explaining is boring(and no one ever listens anyway).

I like how this is based on a real playthrough btw(refering to the Cubone-knows-Rock Slide thing). Good job with this new comic^^

then explain yourself AND run
Guy: "Oh hai Offercer! Yep, yep, this is SO not what it looks like. You see I was actually, like, looking for clues because, you know, I kinda found mi chick dead. Oh look at the time, I have to go get milk. You'll probably never see me again untill, like, almost the end where you find meh and have me totally cournered in a twist nobody saw coming whatso-ever. Gotta run, bai!"

Cubone: "Bone, bone"

*runs off*

Jenny: "Oh he's SO dreamy."

SlimMan (out of nowhere for no good reason): "w00t! Totally called it suckers! You all owe me a witty google image and a top secret piece of RitterCat art!"

...Ok, I'm done.

Iggdrasil said:
Guy: "Oh hai Offercer! Yep, yep, this is SO not what it looks like. You see I was actually, like, looking for clues because, you know, I kinda found mi chick dead. Oh look at the time, I have to go get milk. You'll probably never see me again untill, like, almost the end where you find meh and have me totally cournered in a twist nobody saw coming whatso-ever. Gotta run, bai!"

Cubone: "Bone, bone"

*runs off*

Jenny: "Oh he's SO dreamy."
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!!!!

Iggdrasil said:
SlimMan (out of nowhere for no good reason): "w00t! Totally called it suckers! You all owe me a witty google image and a top secret piece of RitterCat art!"

...Ok, I'm done.
I have half-a-mind to sig this.

RUN

If possible, try jumping out the window if low enough. Rock Slide could also be used to slow your fall/decrease the fall distance by creating a mound of rocks outside of the window.

And make sure you toss the mattress up first as a blockade to buy you more time.

But yeah, Police are always incompetent. Jenny will never be of any aid most likely. Especially if a shadowy manipulative syndicate is involved. +)

It seems like pretty much everyone has put in their 2 cents and the poll has been open for a couple of days now.

POLL CLOSED!!!

1. RUN! - 12

or

2. Try to explain himself!! - 8

Looks like J.T. will be on the lam! lol... this is going to be fun ;)

I concur. When should we expect the next issue?
I would say to just expect the usual time frame... I will be thinking about what I want to do with it tonight and may start sketching as soon as tomorrow. Then I have a couple days of annual training with work so my time will be slightly limited but I may get some stuff done. Soooo... who knows, lol.

EDIT - I just had a major light bulb go off for this next chapter... I think you guys will really like it!

I would say to just expect the usual time frame... I will be thinking about what I want to do with it tonight and may start sketching as soon as tomorrow. Then I have a couple days of annual training with work so my time will be slightly limited but I may get some stuff done. Soooo... who knows, lol.

EDIT - I just had a major light bulb go off for this next chapter... I think you guys will really like it!
Your last edit was today.
Does that mean that Chapter 2 is on its way?

@Homeslice: No offence, but...

@SlimMan: *Sigh*... you and your Google Images :D.

Looking foward to Chapter Three!
I SAW THAT IMAGE WHEN I LOOKED FOR MY GARFILED ONE!!!
It's so ironic that you used one I saw just a couple of hours ago.

edit: Is it okay to spam this thread like we did to Ritter's?

Your last edit was today.
Does that mean that Chapter 2 is on its way?

Kinda? I had been working on the comic but then I came up with a much better idea and decided to scrap what I had already done in favor of the new idea. I think it will be worth the wait though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)