Connor&Kerry [HP FIRE HA Roselia/6IVs/12.5% FEMALES/CLONING] 20+ mixed/special Honedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the Riolu! Are you interested in anything in my list?
(Connor might be interested in that too, or something else but he's AFK right now - won't be long though!)

I'm interested in the Riolu! Are you interested in anything in my list?
(Connor might be interested in that too, or something else but he's AFK right now - won't be long though!)
I am basically looking for Jolly Pinsir's w/Quick Attack. 1 with Moxie and another with Mold Breaker.

Can offer a Murkrow pair (4 IV's each - Female has Prankster and is Adamant, Male is Jolly and has Super Luck) w/ the egg moves Roost/Brave Bird for 1 Male Switcheroo Infiltrator Flawless Noibat!

Can offer a Murkrow pair (4 IV's each - Female has Prankster and is Adamant, Male is Jolly and has Super Luck) w/ the egg moves Roost/Brave Bird for 1 Male Switcheroo Infiltrator Flawless Noibat!
Sold! Can't trade 'til I'm home from work but I LOVE that offer.

Awesome n.n
Hopefully will get one soon!!! (It'll take slightly longer than usually bc I'm at college lol but not that long - by lunch time GMT I'd guess but no promises)

I also forgot to ask if it's female - if not it doesn't matter! (Just means one for both Shoujo Man and I) ^_~

Hopefully will get one soon!!! (It'll take slightly longer than usually bc I'm at college lol but not that long - by lunch time GMT I'd guess but no promises)

I also forgot to ask if it's female - if not it doesn't matter! (Just means one for both Shoujo Man and I) ^_~
Well it's a pair so there's a male and female. The female is Prankster, male Super Luck. I actually have to sleep as I have college tomorrow as well(I'm PST lol). Feel free to PM me whenever you're able and I'll try get back. I'd prefer if the Noibat w/ Switcheroo/Infil is a male btw. Thanks!

oops sorry lol wrong person omgggg

Connor will be on around 6PM - 6:30 PM GMT

(i thought you were the person offering a sableye for a roselia from gsmeFAQS)

Thank you very much! If there's anything wrong just hit me up! (shouldn't be!!!) :PP

Thanks! Would you like the Murkrow pair for the Noibat as well?
Shoujo Man's got the Noibat and he accepted! Get some sleep and I'm sure when you wake up he'll be back from work. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)