Competitive Shinies From 6th Gen and all Shiny Competitve Vivillon patterns.Pokeballs added

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will need to get it clone, i will pm you once it done .
That's cool :)
Interested in anything from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1poTWWGb8P8KfO1q0iAVW9j-imaT_qQIKvmf27KyHmbg/edit?usp=sharing ?
I'm interested in
Swirlix-Naughty-6ivs-Unburden-Yawn,Belly Drum,After You,Copycat(Ot Derrek Id 36258)
Aegislash-Brave-31/31/31/31/31/0-shadow sneak,sacred sword-(Ot Fred Id 07680) lvl 66
I like Inkay and Tyranitar. That's a small list haha. Are you adding more?

No more to add at the moment, and the Inkay isn't up for trade(Just listed for cataloguing purposes :p)
Wold you be willing to do the tyranitar for swirlix?

Edit: I do have a bunch of banked pokemon, if you're interested in those.

Klefki-Calm-31/31/31/X/31/31-Prankster-(Ot BJ Id 39573)

any chance you'd take a careful KB shiny sableye prankster w/ recover for those beautiful golden keys :D

Hey, I'm interested in your Swirlix and was wondering whether you'd be able to clone the Pokemon I would send to you as I can't.

Klefki-Calm-31/31/31/X/31/31-Prankster-(Ot BJ Id 39573)

any chance you'd take a careful KB shiny sableye prankster w/ recover for those beautiful golden keys :D
I have that I'm afraid it's just not destributed because i know most people have that. If you have anything else I will consider
Yes indeed..should I add you now?
Sure give me your Fc. I will be back in about 30 min. Going to walmart now.
Hey, I'm interested in your Swirlix and was wondering whether you'd be able to clone the Pokemon I would send to you as I can't.
I can do that now that I have another ds :)
No more to add at the moment, and the Inkay isn't up for trade(Just listed for cataloguing purposes :p)
Wold you be willing to do the tyranitar for swirlix?

Edit: I do have a bunch of banked pokemon, if you're interested in those.
oh ok. I'm sorry I wasn't really interested in Tyranitar. I only picked it because I wanted you to get both of my pokes.

I have that I'm afraid it's just not destributed because i know most people have that. If you have anything else I will consider

Sure give me your Fc. I will be back in about 30 min. Going to walmart now.

I can do that now that I have another ds :)

oh ok. I'm sorry I wasn't really interested in Tyranitar. I only picked it because I wanted you to get both of my pokes.
3DS FC: 0104-0348-7457
ign: mike
Ill add you now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)