cigars

I am not, by any means an aficionado, but I do have some friends who are, so I've had a chance to sample some very nice cigars. I love Bolivar Royal Coronas, and Davidoff #1s. I've tried some non-Cubans like Gurkhas, but I just find they never have as nice a flavour.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
haha davidoffs are the ones i smoked when we hung out this summer, basics. davidoffs are pretty ok for tobacco, i guess; i'm not a cigar fan but i've had stints with cigarettes.

if i do smoke cigars they're crappy captain black cigarillos :x. and even then i inhale because i'm used to it. i've cut out most of my smoking though, save for pot.

haha davidoffs are the ones i smoked when we hung out this summer, basics. davidoffs are pretty ok for tobacco, i guess; i'm not a cigar fan but i've had stints with cigarettes.
Lol I remember that! We should have a scene like James Spader and William Shatner do in Boston Legal where we chill on a balcony, smoke cigars and drink bourbon, but instead of legal cases, we'll discuss Pokémon.
if i do smoke cigars they're crappy captain black cigarillos :x. and even then i inhale because i'm used to it. i've cut out most of my smoking though, save for pot.
hi5. I'm also not smoking cigarettes now. I think this is day 4.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
I'm not big on names, I just smoke a lot of tobacco with my friends, and they usually provide the cigars for me.

Though for my birthday last year, I got some Irish Cream cigars... Eileen's Dream. Pretty damn spiffy, as I'm a fan of Irish Cream.

clouds.. avatar.... OH MY GOD.
I've had various cheap shitty cigars, and come to the conclusion that the best and only enjoyment of them comes on a very drunken night out just before the point of emesis.

I wouldnt call myself an "aficionado" but when I find myself runnin low on my cigarettes I smoke garcia vega crystals every once in a while if their isnt any green stuff around.

My good friend is always talking about Acid Blondies. I don't smoke, but I somewhat enjoy the smell of some cigars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)