Chesty's gift shop. [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fain

Banned deucer.
Timezone: EST Standard
Requested Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Friend code & IGN: 3626-0406-2060 Shay
Other notes: I'd like for it to have Scrappy as it's ability. There's no egg moves needed. I would like it to be in the Luxury ball aswell.

Please & thank you.

Timezone: EST Standard
Requested Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Friend code & IGN: 3626-0406-2060 Shay
Other notes: I'd like for it to have Scrappy as it's ability. There's no egg moves needed. I would like it to be in the Luxury ball aswell.

Please & thank you.
breeding line full sorry. You'll have to wait. I will add you to the list though once an opening comes in.

Hey can I get some of your spit backs possibly?

Time zone:GMT -4
Friend code/ Ign: Kid: 4258-0477-4275
Pokemon desired: male ghastly and female snorunt

I hope I'm doing this right!

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
FC:5043-4792-4189 (X) Ign: Josey
Requests: female safari ball bagon and either dream ball murkow spitback (if female and HA) or female moon ball horsea

Thank you so much! ;_;

I hope I'm doing this right!

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
FC:5043-4792-4189 (X) Ign: Josey
Requests: female safari ball bagon and either dream ball murkow spitback (if female and HA) or female moon ball horsea

Thank you so much! ;_;
I'm breeding the safari bacon for someone else so I can give you a spitback as well:)

Did you send the Bagon? Cause someone just gave me a Bagon in a quick ball .

If not then i put a level 34 Golbat in instead
....I have a spitback ready but I'm not quite done. The rules at the front of my thread says to please not bug me unless it has taken over 5 days. I have a lot to do today but I should be able to finish this later on.

....I have a spitback ready but I'm not quite done. The rules at the front of my thread says to please not bug me unless it has taken over 5 days. I have a lot to do today but I should be able to finish this later on.
No im not bugging you. Im just asking did you send it already because someone sent me a random bagon through GTS and i thought it was you lol

Hey! You told me you were giving away a Sport Ball Pinsir in your giveaway thread. However, I can't find it here. Am I blind? Or am I too late? :/

Hey! You told me you were giving away a Sport Ball Pinsir in your giveaway thread. However, I can't find it here. Am I blind? Or am I too late? :/
I do have them actually just toss something up on gts. I just didn't put it on this thread because I need to rebreed it because I don't have many spitbacks left to giveaway.

I do have them actually just toss something up on gts. I just didn't put it on this thread because I need to rebreed it because I don't have many spitbacks left to giveaway.
Alright, I tossed a level 1 Treecko (male) with the message "CHESTERBOI' up on the GTS, asking for a Pinsir. I appreciate it!

Edit: I have to have another Pokemon up on the GTS for a giveaway, so I'm taking the Treecko down. I don't want to risk waiting for you, and maybe missing out on the giveaway. Let me know when you can hop on the GTS and pass over the Pinsir. Please save one for me! :x

Last edited:
Ello Chester! Nice tread, yet again. You really are like a mother Theresa here on Smogon ;)

I hope I'm doing this right:

Timezone: GMT +1
Requested Pokemon: Machop
Friend code & IGN: You already have this =P if you still want it, than edit is on it's way!
Other notes: I just want the Machop heavy ball spitback, only if it's a female. Hope it has Bullet Punch ^-^ Also, I still have a Murkrow spitback waiting for you!

I seriously want more, but it's rude to ask that much from you...

Alright, I tossed a level 1 Treecko (male) with the message "CHESTERBOI' up on the GTS, asking for a Pinsir. I appreciate it!

Edit: I have to have another Pokemon up on the GTS for a giveaway, so I'm taking the Treecko down. I don't want to risk waiting for you, and maybe missing out on the giveaway. Let me know when you can hop on the GTS and pass over the Pinsir. Please save one for me! :x
I gotcha.
Ello Chester! Nice tread, yet again. You really are like a mother Theresa here on Smogon ;)

I hope I'm doing this right:

Timezone: GMT +1
Requested Pokemon: Machop
Friend code & IGN: You already have this =P if you still want it, than edit is on it's way!
Other notes: I just want the Machop heavy ball spitback, only if it's a female. Hope it has Bullet Punch ^-^ Also, I still have a Murkrow spitback waiting for you!

I seriously want more, but it's rude to ask that much from you...
I'll take the spitback now and I'll try to get get going on finishing my three breeding slots tomorrow. If openings come up I will add you.

I gotcha.

I'll take the spitback now and I'll try to get get going on finishing my three breeding slots tomorrow. If openings come up I will add you.
OK! I'm online right now, or if you want we can trade it when you completed my request? It's solely up to you ;)

I gotcha.
Shet, the Treecko just got sniped. I was so excited when the Pinsir arrived, but then I saw it was in an Ultra Ball, with someone else's OT :(

I tossed a level 13 Wingull (male) with the message "CHESTERBOI' up on the GTS, asking for a Pinsir. I'm leaving it there for the night, so you can react whenever you want. Hopefully this one doesn't get sniped.

OK! I'm online right now, or if you want we can trade it when you completed my request? It's solely up to you ;)
wait throw something up asking for a spitback I have in stock on gts with my murkrow spitback. The request will be started ASAP when I caught up on everything else.
Shet, the Treecko just got sniped. I was so excited when the Pinsir arrived, but then I saw it was in an Ultra Ball, with someone else's OT :(

I tossed a level 13 Wingull (male) with the message "CHESTERBOI' up on the GTS, asking for a Pinsir. I'm leaving it there for the night, so you can react whenever you want. Hopefully this one doesn't get sniped.
Sent.

wait throw something up asking for a spitback I have in stock on gts with my murkrow spitback. The request will be started ASAP when I caught up on everything else.
Okay, a heavy ball Skarmory looks nice, so I will put the Murkrow on GTS when you are basically giving me a go. I'm kinda afraid the Murkrow will get sniped >.<! I'll will be waiting for you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)