Chesty's gift shop. [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey how is it going also I am looking for a female Slakoth with the flowing egg moves if you can get them if not then don't try to get them ok now the egg moves:Body Slam Curse Night Slash and Slash thanks. :)
time zone Eastern Time (US & Canada)
ign zac
fc 4484-9099-6402

Last edited:
hey how is it going also I am looking for a female Slakoth with the flowing egg moves if you can get them if not then don't try to get them ok now the egg moves:Body Slam Curse Night Slash and Slash thanks. :)
time zone Eastern Time (US & Canada)
ign zac
fc 4484-9099-6402
Didn't see the edit as of now I can't breed. Title of the thread says I can't take breeding requests:)
Sorry I just saw this.

I am free all day today if you are as well
what time zone do you live in again?

Hey Chester,

Not to bug you with anything, just wondering how the Machop was doing ^-^! Also, there are a couple of spitbacks that I'm quite interested in:

Time zone: GMT+1
Friend code/ Ign or pokemon you deposit on GTS if requesting for one pokemon: You've got this. Just tell me what you want to do: Trade of GTS
Pokemon desired: Ponyta, Geodude, Weedle and Trapinch.

I'm just waiting for you! You don't have to rush anything, and I don't want to rush you! Just keep it chill and live on ;)

Have a great day ^-^b

Hey Chester,

Not to bug you with anything, just wondering how the Machop was doing ^-^! Also, there are a couple of spitbacks that I'm quite interested in:

Time zone: GMT+1
Friend code/ Ign or pokemon you deposit on GTS if requesting for one pokemon: You've got this. Just tell me what you want to do: Trade of GTS
Pokemon desired: Ponyta, Geodude, Weedle and Trapinch.

I'm just waiting for you! You don't have to rush anything, and I don't want to rush you! Just keep it chill and live on ;)

Have a great day ^-^b
I can't breed the machop as of now I have to finish up another breeding project before I tackle the machop and I have been busy recently.

I can't breed the machop as of now I have to finish up another breeding project before I tackle the machop and I have been busy recently.
I'm well aware of that ;) ! I won't be bother than and I'll let you do you thing. Uhm, does this also mean that you are to busy with the spitbacks? Meaning the ones you were offering?

I'm well aware of that I won't be bother than and I'll let you do you thing. Uhm, does this also mean that you are to busy with the spitbacks? Meaning the ones you were offering?
I can trade spitbacks any day. Today may not be the best time to because Im gonna eat lunch then leave my house for a while.

Edit: if you put some stuff up on gts I can send you some stuff

I can trade spitbacks any day. Today may not be the best time to because Im gonna eat lunch then leave my house for a while.
Edit: if you put some stuff up on gts I can send you some stuff
No rush, I'll be putting one up the moment you'll see this. If it gets sniped, so be it. Just let me know when you are ready.

Pokemon GTS: Noibat Lvl. 1 for Trapinch spitback

Edit: Received! Thank you very much. I'm off to sleep so if you don't mind, I'll contact you tomorrow for the other three spitbacks! ^-^b
Edit 2: That wasn't yours -_-' I'll try to contact you tomorrow. As for now there will be no deposit from me on GTS.

Last edited:
If there are any pending trades still let me know. I wanna make a better and much more organized giveaway thread though. In order to do that I need a trade thread so in two weeks maybe I'll have a trade thread. Will a mod please lock this giveaway thread and thanks.

Moderator edit: Okely dokely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)