cheebs' creations | traditional & digital art

Fancy fucking flowers gosh darn, anyway nice to see you've made a thread at last ^^ I really like your zangoose piece by the way

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
:) awesome work cheekers! The Deoxys Pokemon Amnie drawing is really realistic! I also love your PorygonZ drawing. keep up the great work n_n

Great to see people getting enough courage to go ahead and post their art threads (although it isn't something that you should hesitate to do, the sooner you do it - the better!). I gotta say that out of all of your showcased work my favourite would by far be the Garbodor piece, it really gets your attention right away and the line art is as smooth as it gets. One thing to take into consideration, though; while the image is great you might want to try experimenting with some different, unique poses:

As you can see the concept of its pose is more or less identical (with the only difference being that your take on the mon gives him a slimmer body structure). Sketching out various poses is always a good choice, be it a dynamic or a static one, and after a while of doing it, it will just keep getting easier. Of course, taking the pose of the official artwork as a reference for an art piece is by no means bad, but you might want to explore more options and you might want to consider this as your next step.

Also, it's great to see traditional art mixed in with digital work as well, kudos on that piece in the OP, I really enjoyed watching some of those shows and that was a nice reminder!

I really love the art on this thread, especially the last picture. :) The Porygon-Z seems to have some nice effects added to it as well.

rubsomebacononit
Thank you bacon <3, I'll try to update more frequently!

King_m0b
Thank you m0bby!

Tikitik
Ah yeah, poses are something I'm a bit weak on, especially with Pokemon as unlike humans it's harder to find a reference or even imagine with it is supposed to look like. Thank you, glad you like the Garbodor!

Integer Mova
Thank you! I should be updating more frequently.

Thank you everyone for your kind words as always <3.

Still haven't done much in the digital department, I think I'm getting into a bit of an artists block. No matter, I managed to work on my moleskine cover a bit more. I'm really enjoying how this thing is looking, in love with my little snail friend.

Also, I'm still open for commissions. I'm a broke college kid, so if you like my art and wanna support me, check out my deviantArt linked in my original post.
Hopefully I'll get out of this slump of not being motivated.
I did watch Tokyo Ghoul recently, and a few of the characters from that caught my eye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)