not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

My 3 year old laptop broke today (display constantly flickers and glitches, drivers didn't fix it) and I would really like to just have a simple, low powered laptop that can survive more than 3 years before the hardware (curiously) breaking just when the warranty runs out

These Framework laptops look great but they're way too expensive and hard to get. I think I may just buy another 300€ laptop and buy a Framework once they're available and proved themselves to survive for a long while

Am I tripping or is there some fashion trends for girls to dress like the Columbine shooters

Seriously the amount of girls I've seen wearing full black, trench coats, sunglasses and tactical boots is weirdly high recently

1LDK

Light Up The Night
is a Top Team Rater
Do you guys know a good minecraft pirate launcher? Since the TLauncher scam thing, I haven't played minecraft since, and I don't know what's the best option

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone else have like 0 self control when it gets to gambling and betting

Lost 50 cents on a bet I know I couldn't really win. This wasn't the first time and honestly I doubt it will be the last time
there’s a phone number you can call for this though they may secretly laugh at you for calling over a 50 cent loss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)