boosting sweep

this team relies on sacrifices, walls, and resists to sweep the other side.

lead
Aerodactyl @ focus sash
252 att 252 speed
jolly
pressure

taunt
rock slide
stealth rock
earthquake

aero sets up and helps prevent the set up of opposing stealth rocks. he does this job quite well and is very useful. the two attacks are for the possibility of damaging opponents when i can.

gy r a dos (gyarados) @ life orb
252 att 252 speed
adamant
intimidate

dragon dance
waterfall
stone edge
earthquake

one sweeper of my team. he can get in with decent defences and set up. he will do massive damage to almost anything. also serves as the main scizor counter. waterfall in most times, other attacks when they will do more damage or otherwise needed.

salamence @ lum berry
252 att 252 speed
adamant
intimidate

dragon dance
earthquake
dragon claw
outrage

the most threatening poke on the team. This one has done more damage than anyone else on the team. dragon claw is there for a reliable attack early in the match so i dont get locked on and outrage is for the pure power. earthquake takes out the pesky steels that arent skarmory.lum berry rids of surprise thunder waves or will o wisps and self inflicted confusion from outrage. destroys many teams.

azelf @ life orb
252 sp att 252 speed
timid
levitate

nasty plot
psychic
flamethrower
grass knot

i usually dont use him much for the lack of a need to. but when i do use him, he does a boatload of damage. he is faster than many threats and can hit very hard. too bad he isnt a little more durable.

cresselia @ light clay
252 hp not quite sure of other ivs. i think 58 ish speed and rest split between the defenses.
bold
levitate

light screen
reflect
thunder wave
lunar dance

i first tried cresselia when i saw the double screen moveset, which was a little before the rmt feature in the smog appeared. i have used it to great effectiveness. thunderwave slows many threats and helps with set up of the sweepers. the screens aid set up and negate a great amount of damage. lunar dance lets a sweeper attempt a second sweep, usually ends up being gyarados.

heatran @ choice specs
252 speed 252 sp att
modest
flash fire

overheat
flamethrower
dragon pulse
earth power

suprise damager. comes in on resists and fire attacks and uses overheat, almost only overheat. flamethrower for when i need a realiable move and the other two are fillers. dragon pulse can revenge kill a mence locked into outrage after taking a hit. otherwise its only overheat which does pack a punch.

i am considering two changes to this team. np mixape over heatran and sd lucario over gyarados. the problem with the infernape is that i already have 3 boosting pokes, but nape is faster and is a wall breaker which is something i greatly need (stupid celebii). i have tried lucario on another team and found little use but he may still be an option. of course, gyarados is my scizor counter. these are the two things i need help deciding on most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)