NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Most notably:

Dyo and Drookez never interact despite being in-thread at the same time. The nearest is Drookez saying "also would love to hear dyo's results" at the end before disappearing

Drookez notes that the results might help scumhunting, yet refuses to provide them

Clouds flips directly from "my results should be positive to you" to "should I just pubclaim so I don't get voted" which makes absolutely no sense. That was a doublepost

It seems like Dyo gave the name of Clouds' ability that isn't being the modposter and this strikes me as odd
nah posted the modposter ability name, he has two actions but I didn't want to mention the more important one since I just wanted to prove I knew more than a shallow amount of Clouds Role PM. I am open to provide it at anytime but I just don't want to if you guys need me to hold off to prove something.

Drookes has interacted with me before, when he popped up last in n2 he immediately scum read me before he left.

Ftr again I don’t think people should claim unless they have a for sure guilty anyway

Sam isn’t the only one defending M2H (Laurel did too), and from his posts I think he pushed Texas even before pressure anyway so I’m unsure why you’re fixating on Sam. I don’t really have any strong thoughts other than “Sams approach to this game confuses me”

Do you have a take on Laurel doing something similar, but instead after Texas pushed M2H in conflict? Clouds
i read m2h originally as town but his whole interaction saying you had to did turned me off a lot. like he wanted you targeted i dont know

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Clouds flips directly from "my results should be positive to you" to "should I just pubclaim so I don't get voted" which makes absolutely no sense. That was a doublepost
no, pubclaim my role not my night results

i am surprised you're focusing on this so much considering me not being willing to share my specific night results should indicate something in itself but w/e i'm gonna fade back to the shadows for now, i don't think i am helping town, sorry

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
no, pubclaim my role not my night results

i am surprised you're focusing on this so much considering me not being willing to share my specific night results should indicate something in itself but w/e i'm gonna fade back to the shadows for now, i don't think i am helping town, sorry
What do you think of Drookez offering your night results to the thread in that case? Is it AI?

DLE was the elected leader of Circus Maximus for a long while, and has been around even longer than I have and I'm a fking dinosaur

Just because he hasn't been active in this game doesn't mean he isn't still a big target. If anything I kinda feel like passing on DLE (or Celever or Caffine) for the kill implies whoever the killer is is picking kills based on thread perception, which actually implies perhaps a newer player.

Thoughts on this?

- Friendly hydra
People are over analyzing killing Haruno. I think many people would have because he was the more town between he and texas.

im pretty sure everything I do seems sus because I post irregularly and talk like a lawyer apparently LOL so I'm just trying to do my part before yall get sussed but alright!

Also, flavor probably doesn't matter too much because it's in Tommy's perspective of the Starhome characters.

If I were scum, wouldn't better mafia members tell me not to reveal my role LOL
no because you think independently

Most notably:

Dyo and Drookez never interact despite being in-thread at the same time. The nearest is Drookez saying "also would love to hear dyo's results" at the end before disappearing

Drookez notes that the results might help scumhunting, yet refuses to provide them

It seems like Dyo gave the name of Clouds' ability that isn't being the modposter and this strikes me as odd
Yesterday people thought i was suspicious for randomly hopping on the "dyo is scum" train while he was getting votes and now im suspicious for not interacting with him???

Celever

no longer hibernating
Yesterday people thought i was suspicious for randomly hopping on the "dyo is scum" train while he was getting votes and now im suspicious for not interacting with him???
I wasn't someone who thought you were sus for hopping on the dyo is scum train tbf

But at that point it was a little sus bc it just wasn't relevant to the thread I guess? IDK I think people were pressuring you more than anything else

It's weird for you to to not interact considering you were both discussing what of Clouds' role to reveal. You sorta spoke through Clouds which was confusing

Celever

no longer hibernating
If you think we're both mafia why would i randomly jump on his wagon like the minute day 2 started lol
Bussing is a common strategy in mafia. You get towncred once Dyo flips mafia for being an early adoptor of his vote, and you may have overestimated the amount of momentum behind his vote considering Whydon was spamming it

Not saying that happened but this isn't a defence either

Bussing is a common strategy in mafia. You get towncred once Dyo flips mafia for being an early adoptor of his vote, and you may have overestimated the amount of momentum behind his vote considering Whydon was spamming it

Not saying that happened but this isn't a defence either
yeah but not like the minute day started? no one could have known if he was actually getting voted or not so bussing would raise more suspicion than it's worth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)