Other Metagames [BH] - It's a trap!

Oh not this guy again
Yes, I'm dsm77773 making yet another RMT to showcase my new BH team.

A bit of boring indroduction
When I first came to Showdown on March, I wanted to become the very best at OU. But at that time (excuse my ignorance) I thought of the OU ladder as a very competitive one where I could never get really high (OK, I still haven't got any far, but not like the OU low ladder is really competitive), so I decided that I'd better start with another meta.
I read about BH on a Smogon outdated article (which explained about the meta with no EVs limit). Based on that, I made a team that was obviously rejected, but then I just adapted it and came in to my first matches on Showdown. That team featured unviable/niche sets such as Moody Lugia or Magic Bounce Deoxys-S. But, at the same time, some of its sets were top-tier ones (Poison Heal Giratina, Imposter Chansey), I didn't exactly know those were common sights high-ladder, I just figured those would be great sets, and actually, they were.
But I sucked at BH and I didn't know the metagame at all so I lost most battles. However, I liked the idea.
This is how I got into BH. In July I joined Smogon to post my first RMT ever, which showed a GKR meta team (those three were suspected at that moment) which peaked like #220. It was a succesful team, my first succesful team.
But of course, then the Primals got banned, and I started struggling again to make an even decent team. I eventually left BH for a while, mainly to play more standard metagames such as RU or PU.
After the last ladder reset, I decided to try again, and came up with another good team, which got me to #38 (my greatest success at a permanent ladder). I made a RMT about it as well (yes, I like making RMTs).
Then I left BH again, mainly to try out other metagames such as Hackmons Cup, Sketchmons and the Seasonals.
But I'm back. At first I only used gimmicky or troll teams, but I decided to build another serious BH team, which features some unique sets made to beat our Lord Imposter Chansey. This team:

I started the team with Tinted Lens Dialga. This set is an absolute monster and very effective at destroying fat builds. Fuck stall.

I added Magnet Pull Xerneas for Imposter-proof duties. The combo is deadly, turning Imposter Chansey into a liability and easy set-up fodder for Xerneas if it copies Dialga. Xerneas is, overall, very underrated imo.

The core has problems with Sturdinja. Mold Breaker Gengar joined the fun to trap and remove it with Pursuit while providing a strong wincon when priority is removed, it also beats Imposter.

Wtf I'm doing at this point without Imposter Chansey, this is BH

No Sheddy = -ate party. Mega Rayquaza is one of the scariest sweepers in BH with its Aerilate set. Great late-game cleaner and powerful wallbreaker in one. Too good to pass up.

Shit I've got no rocks! I couldn't think of another lead that could get me rocks without dying nor being a momentum sink. By far the worst member of the team, though.

The team at a glance

In depth

Dialga @ Adamant Orb
Ability: Tinted Lens
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
Tail Glow
Doom Desire
Draco Meteor
King's Shield

Tinted Lens Dialga is terrifying. Just with Draco Meteor, this set can hit everything but Fairy-types neutrally. Plus, if you use Doom Desire, then Draco Meteor, the stat drop from Draco Meteor will not be taken in account for Doom Desire's damage!
Tail Glow is the main boosting move allowing for monstruous damage output. Doom Desire is the main move of this set, it gets STAB, it's unresisted together with Draco Meteor, it's great at forcing switches and does a ton of damage to the target no matter what. On the last slot King's Shield was chosen because on this team Dialga is the main -ate counter together with Chansey, and can be used for Doom Desire stalling as well.
A bulky spread allows it to take some hits, and the Speed investment won't help it at all anyway. A Modest Nature maxes power.
Dialga has a good matchup against some common walls (Giratina mainly) which helps it wallbreaking. At +3, just about everything in sight is destroyed. Everything:
252+ SpA Adamant Orb Dialga Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Giratina: 396-468 (78.7 - 93%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
252+ SpA Adamant Orb Tinted Lens Dialga Doom Desire vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel: 180-214 (49.4 - 58.7%) -- 71.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+3 252+ SpA Adamant Orb Tinted Lens Dialga Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel: 418-492 (114.8 - 135.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+3 252+ SpA Adamant Orb Tinted Lens Dialga Doom Desire vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aegislash-Shield: 450-530 (138.8 - 163.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Adamant Orb Dialga Doom Desire vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 213-252 (58.5 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
+3 252+ SpA Adamant Orb Dialga Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Arceus: 492-580 (110.8 - 130.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Most of this calcs were made with Draco Meteor. Imagine with Doom Desire, which has even more power!
Feel free when setting up with this beast, don't get too greedy, but remember your opponent won't be able to counter-sweep you with Imposter. Watch out if Xerneas has already fainted, though.

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
Substitute
Moonblast
Earth Power
Quiver Dance

Xerneas might not be a top-tier mon in BH, but it's pretty underrated, at least in my opinion. This set was made specifically to trap an Impostered Dialga, beat it, and then counter-sweep the opponent's team. With Substitute, Xerneas can block Doom Desires for ages, and Chansey has only 5PP it can't replenish by switching out thanks to Magnet Pull. Coupled with Xerneas's natural immunity to Dragon, Dialga cannot touch this set at all nor switch out. Xerneas can proceed then to set up as much as it wants, set a Sub (necessary to block priority, stall for Leftovers recovery if needed) and then go to town!
Substitute is important here for various reasons. I've already explained a Sub is important to block Doom Desire. But with a Sub up and a Quiver Dance under its belt, Xerneas can beat Mega Rayquaza one-on-one (or any common -ate tbh): Boomburst? You outspeed and OHKO first. Fake Out or Extreme Speed? Xerneas's Substitue faded! Spore? Nope, you've got a Sub up! And any other move will make the Sub fade or just you outspeed and KO.
On the moves, Moonblast is the best Fairy STAB out there (Light of Ruin has too much recoil for this set). Quiver Dance is the preferred set up move, it increases Xerneas's Speed and Special Defense as well as Special Attack, and while it's slower than Tail Glow, the two former boosts are appreciated. Xerneas is a sweeper, it doesn't need that immediate power. Earth Power is nice coverage for Mega Gengar, Registeel, Mega Diancie, Aegislash and of course Dialga.
A speedy spread helps outspeeding things at +1, but Xerneas's awkward 99 base Speed means it can afford a Modest nature for some much-needed power, as Xerneas won't outspeed anything important with Timid. Leftovers is passive recovery that works well with Sub.

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Mold Breaker
Timid Nature
Judgment
Secret Sword
Shell Smash
Pursuit

Sturdinja's a bitch, so Mega Gengar's here. Seriously, Sheddy is incredibly difficult to kill at times, even with Pursuit trapping Mega Gengar. Mold Breaker breaks Sturdy so Shedinja is OHKOed by Pursuit, it also spells trouble for Fur Coat Chansey as now Secret Sword will go directly for her bad Defense without factoring Fur Coat in, which is a 2HKO even unboosted.
Ghost Judgment + Secret Sword is perfect coverage (plus Judgment gets STAB) and means Imposter Chansey can't touch this (Mega Gengar is the classic example of Imposter-proof Pokémon), not even with Pursuit, because aside from OHKOing Shedinja the move doesn't accomplish too much and is weak as fuck, the Imposter is 2HKOed back or OHKOed if Mega Gengar has a Shell Smash under its belt. Speaking of Shell Smash, only use this after priority has been removed, because if not, you'll get easily OHKOed by pretty much any move with that caractheristic. -ates in particular shit all over Mega Gengar, be sure they're not alive when Mega Gengar hits the field.
Shell Smash, though, makes Mega Gengar a scary late-game sweeper. Again, like Dialga, it doesn't fear Imposter and has a good matchup against common walls - Aegislash, Fur Coat Chansey and Giratina this time.
Also notice that Hasty is pointless (a +Speed nature is needed to speed tie with Mega Mewtwo X) as Pursuit is only here to OHKO Shedinja.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
Fake Out
Skill Swap
Soft-Boiled
Metal Burst

An Imposter Chansey in your BH team is borderline mandatory. There's not much to say here, I've been talking (well, writing) all the RMT about Chansey's potential and how centralizing it is, and if you're reading this, you should know anyway, or you'll know it by this point.
None of this moves are actually useful, as Chansey is transformed 99.99999999999% of the time. Fake Out breaks Illusion (which blocks Imposter), however, some Illusion pokes are Ghost-types, so watch out. Skill Swap transforms the foe into a useless Chansey copy with no good HP and easy set up fodder, this is used mainly for Sub users, which again block Imposter; the foe's boosts are removed as well this way. Soft-Boiled is recovery, Metal Burst sends back a powerful hit to the opponent. A -Speed nature and 0 Spe IVs maximises Metal Burst's usefulness at no cost, the EVs are pretty self-explanatory.

Rayquaza-Mega @ Fist Plate
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
Fake Out
Extreme Speed
Boomburst
Judgment

Praise our lord Mega Rayquaza. Praise it, or you'll get destroyed.
This is a quite unique set which has the interesting distinction of packing four Normal-typed moves that change type due to Aerilate and the Fist Plate, in Judgment's case.
On the moves. FakeSpeed + Boomburst are the standard Aerilate-boosted attacks that aid Mega Rayquaza in sweeping and wallbreaking respectively. This three moves alone make Mega Rayquaza extremely dangerous, as FakeSpeed can finish anything faster than it really quickly, while Boomburst is just overpowered with Aerilate. Also use Boomburst on predicted King's Shields for quite obvious reasons.
And then there's Judgment. On the last slot, Mega Rayquaza can run King's Shield or Spore, or coverage moves such as Low Kick, Thousand Arrows and Magma Storm. So why Judgment? The answer is obvious as well: Chansey. With a regular coverage move, Mega Rayquaza is so damn hard to wall... both for you and the foe, so if it gets copied, then it'll just sweep you. Judgment lets you beat Registeel and other Steel-types (typical answers to -ates) while Dialga still walls the Imposter, just in case.
You've got two types to choose for Judgment: Fire and Fighting. With the former, you lose to Rock-types (Mega Tyranitar mainly, Regirock too), with the latter, you lose to Aegislash. I chose Fighting because Aegislash sometimes chooses Flash Fire as its ability, so with Fire Judgment you lose to it anyway. Ground Judgment is also an option, but then that's redundant with Xerneas's coverage.
In exchange for the improved Imposter match-up, you have to be wary of Knock Off, which leaves you with poor Flying/Normal coverage.
Naive > Hasty to take priority better, not that that actually matters too much, as Mega Rayquaza is frail anyway so it won't take much hits and it's weak to other -ates as well.

Arceus-Ghost @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
Stealth Rock
Spore
Facade
Knock Off

"Trap" #3 of the team. Don't be fooled by its sprite, Arceus is still a Normal-type without Multitype and its precious Plate! You can set Arceus's sprite to whatever you want in BH though, and you keep the Normal type as well. I chose the Ghost sprite for the fun (aka people throwing Ghost attacks at this).
Spore the foe's lead or an Imposter (this set is Imposter-proof as well thanks to Spore + Poison Heal + Toxic Orb), set rocks and switch out or dish attacks 'til you die. STAB Facade from a fully invested Attack and boosted due to the poison is nothing to laugh at, Knock Off hits Ghost-types on your way, although it's here mostly fot the utility.
The spread gives it decent bulk and good attacking power, although a fully defensive spread might be better, idk. This is by far the most expendable member of the team, and I'm open to replacing it for another good HO lead (non-suicidal though, hazards are just way too easy to remove in BH and I'll need something to reset them).

Final spoilers
PM me if I forgot someone - I might add you... or not, idk.
The Other Metas room - thanks for your help, you're nice guys
Joshz when will you give me a shoutout on your RMTs ;_;?
jordanthejq12 your baby is sweeping all those bad teams we've seen in your replays
michaeloche you're a cool guy when will you follow me???
NOCturnal Hunter same as Joshz and also I hope you never catch me again doing stupid things on the low ladder
dusk raimon cuz if not he will ask for a shoutout
thdhted will you be the next BH pro?
I like donkeys I don't mind them
AnybodyAgrees I'll keep on shamelessly stealing ur gimmicks
clj555 idk what to write lol, well shoutout to you

Dialga @ Adamant Orb
Modest Nature
- Tail Glow
- Doom Desire
- Draco Meteor
- King's Shield

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Quiver Dance

Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
- Shell Smash
- Pursuit

Naive Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- Judgment

Chansey @ Eviolite
Relaxed Nature
- Fake Out
- Skill Swap
- Soft-Boiled
- Metal Burst

Arceus-Ghost @ Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spore
- Facade
- Knock Off

as always, there's a Chansey hidden in here, try to find it if you're bored!
There's no Chansey hidden, she's a team member

Last edited:

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Oh not this guy again

When I first came to Showdown on March, I wanted to become the very best at OU. But at that time (excuse my ignorance) I thought of the OU ladder as a very competitive one where I could never get really high (OK, I still haven't got any far, but not like the OU low ladder is really competitive), so I decided that I'd better start with another meta.
I read about BH on a Smogon outdated article (which explained about the meta with no EVs limit). Based on that, I made a team that was obviously rejected, but then I just adapted it and came in to my first matches on Showdown. That team featured unviable/niche sets such as Moody Lugia or Magic Bounce Deoxys-S. But, at the same time, some of its sets were top-tier ones (Poison Heal Giratina, Imposter Chansey), I didn't exactly know those were common sights high-ladder, I just figured those would be great sets, and actually, they were.
But I sucked at BH and I didn't know the metagame at all so I lost most battles. However, I liked the idea.
This is how I got into BH. In July I joined Smogon to post my first RMT ever, which showed a GKR meta team (those three were suspected at that moment) which peaked like #220. It was a succesful team, my first succesful team.
But of course, then the Primals got banned, and I started struggling again to make an even decent team. I eventually left BH for a while, mainly to play more standard metagames such as RU or PU.
After the last ladder reset, I decided to try again, and came up with another good team, which got me to #38 (my greatest success at a permanent ladder). I made a RMT about it as well (yes, I like making RMTs).
Then I left BH again, mainly to try out other metagames such as Hackmons Cup, Sketchmons and the Seasonals.
But I'm back. At first I only used gimmicky or troll teams, but I decided to build another serious BH team, which features some unique sets made to beat our Lord Imposter Chansey. This team:

I started the team with Tinted Lens Dialga. This set is an absolute monster and very effective at destroying fat builds. Fuck stall.

I added Magnet Pull Xerneas for Imposter-proof duties. The combo is deadly, turning Imposter Chansey into a liability and easy set-up fodder for Xerneas if it copies Dialga. Xerneas is, overall, very underrated imo.

The core has problems with Sturdinja. Mold Breaker Gengar joined the fun to trap and remove it with Pursuit while providing a strong wincon when priority is removed, it also beats Imposter.

No Sheddy = -ate party. Mega Rayquaza is one of the scariest sweepers in BH with its Aerilate set. Great late-game cleaner and powerful wallbreaker in one. Too good to pass up.

Shit I've got no rocks! I couldn't think of another lead that could get me rocks without dying nor being a momentum sink. By far the worst member of the team, though.

The team at a glance

In depth

Dialga @ Adamant Orb
Modest Nature
Tail Glow
Doom Desire
Draco Meteor
King's Shield

Tinted Lens Dialga is terrifying. Just with Draco Meteor, this set can hit everything but Fairy-types neutrally. Plus, if you use Doom Desire, then Draco Meteor, the stat drop from Draco Meteor will not be taken in account for Doom Desire's damage!
Tail Glow is the main boosting move allowing for monstruous damage output. Doom Desire is the main move of this set, it gets STAB, it's unresisted together with Draco Meteor, it's great at forcing switches and does a ton of damage to the target no matter what. On the last slot King's Shield was chosen because on this team Dialga is the main -ate counter together with Chansey, and can be used for Doom Desire stalling as well.
A bulky spread allows it to take some hits, and the Speed investment won't help it at all anyway. A Modest Nature maxes power.
Dialga has a good matchup against some common walls (Giratina mainly) which helps it wallbreaking. At +3, just about everything in sight is destroyed. Everything:
252+ SpA Adamant Orb Dialga Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Giratina: 396-468 (78.7 - 93%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
252+ SpA Adamant Orb Tinted Lens Dialga Doom Desire vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel: 180-214 (49.4 - 58.7%) -- 71.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+3 252+ SpA Adamant Orb Tinted Lens Dialga Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel: 418-492 (114.8 - 135.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+3 252+ SpA Adamant Orb Tinted Lens Dialga Doom Desire vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aegislash-Shield: 450-530 (138.8 - 163.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Adamant Orb Dialga Doom Desire vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 213-252 (58.5 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
+3 252+ SpA Adamant Orb Dialga Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Arceus: 492-580 (110.8 - 130.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Most of this calcs were made with Draco Meteor. Imagine with Doom Desire, wchich has even more power!
Feel free when setting up with this beast, don't get too greedy, but remember your opponent won't be able to counter-sweep you with Imposter. Watch out if Xerneas has already fainted, though.

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
Substitute
Moonblast
Earth Power
Quiver Dance

Xerneas might not be a top-tier mon in BH, but it's pretty underrated, at least in my opinion. This set was made specifically to trap an Impostered Dialga, beat it, and then counter-sweep the opponent's team. With Substitute, Xerneas can block Doom Desires for ages, and Chansey has only 5PP it can't replenish by switching out thanks to Magnet Pull. Coupled with Xerneas's natural immunity to Dragon, Dialga cannot touch this set at all nor switch out. Xerneas can proceed then to set up as much as it wants, set a Sub (necessary to block priority, stall for Leftovers recovery if needed) and then go to town!
Substitute is important here for various reasons. I've already explained a Sub is important to block Doom Desire. But with a Sub up and a Quiver Dance under its belt, Xerneas can beat Mega Rayquaza one-on-one (or any common -ate tbh): Boomburst? You outspeed and OHKO first. Fake Out or Extreme Speed? Xerneas's Substitue faded! Spore? Nope, you've got a Sub up! And any other move will make the Sub fade or just you outspeed and KO.
On the moves, Moonblast is the best Fairy STAB out there (Light of Ruin has too much recoil for this set). Quiver Dance is the preferred set up move, it increases Xerneas's Speed and Special Defense as well as Special Attack, and while it's slower than Tail Glow, the two former boosts are appreciated. Xerneas is a sweeper, it doesn't need that immediate power. Earth Power is nice coverage for Mega Gengar, Registeel, Mega Diancie, Aegislash and of course Dialga.
A speedy spread helps outspeeding things at +1, but Xerneas's awkward 99 base Speed means it can afford a Modest nature for some much-needed power, as Xerneas won't outspeed anything important with Timid. Leftovers is passive recovery that works well with Sub.

Timid Nature
Judgment
Secret Sword
Shell Smash
Pursuit
Sturdinja's a bitch, so Mega Gengar's here. Seriously, Sheddy is incredibly difficult to kill at times, even with Pursuit trapping Mega Gengar. Mold Breaker breaks Sturdy so Shedinja is OHKOed by Pursuit, it also spells trouble for Fur Coat Chansey as now Secret Sword will go directly for her bad Defense without factoring Fur Coat in, which is a 2HKO even unboosted.
Ghost Judgment + Secret Sword is perfect coverage (plus Judgment gets STAB) and means Imposter Chansey can't touch this (Mega Gengar is the classic example of Imposter-proof Pokémon), not even with Pursuit, because aside from OHKOing Shedinja the move doesn't accomplish too much and is weak as fuck, the Imposter is 2HKOed back or OHKOed if Mega Gengar has a Shell Smash under its belt. Speaking of Shell Smash, only use this after priority has been removed, because if not, you'll get easily OHKOed by pretty much any move with that caractheristic. -ates in particular shit all over Mega Gengar, be sure they're not alive when Mega Gengar hits the field.
Shell Smash, though, makes Mega Gengar a scary late-game sweeper. Again, like Dialga, it doesn't fear Imposter and has a good matchup against common walls - Aegislash, Fur Coat Chansey and Giratina this time.
Also notice that Hasty is pointless (a +Speed nature is needed to speed tie with Mega Mewtwo X) as Pursuit is only here to OHKO Shedinja.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Relaxed Nature
Fake Out
Skill Swap
Soft-Boiled
Metal Burst

An Imposter Chansey in your BH team is borderline mandatory. There's not much to say here, I've been talking (well, writing) all the RMT about Chansey's potential and how centralizing it is, and if you're reading this, you should know anyway, or you'll know it by this point.
None of this moves are actually useful, as Chansey is transformed 99.99999999999% of the time. Fake Out breaks Illusion (which blocks Imposter), however, some Illusion pokes are Ghost-types, so watch out. Skill Swap transforms the foe into a useless Chansey copy with no good HP and easy set up fodder, this is used mainly for Sub users, which again block Imposter; the foe's boosts are removed as well this way. Soft-Boiled is recovery, Metal Burst sends back a powerful hit to the opponent. A -Speed nature and 0 Spe IVs maximises Metal Burst's usefulness at no cost, the EVs are pretty self-explanatory.

Rayquaza-Mega @ Flame Plate
Naive Nature
Fake Out
Extreme Speed
Boomburst
Judgment
This is a quite unique set which has the interesting distinction of packing four Normal-typed moves that change type due to Aerilate and the Fist Plate, in Judgment's case.
On the moves. FakeSpeed + Boomburst are the standard Aerilate-boosted attacks that aid Mega Rayquaza in sweeping and wallbreaking respectively. This three moves alone make Mega Rayquaza extremely dangerous, as FakeSpeed can finish anything faster than it really quickly, while Boomburst is just overpowered with Aerilate. Also use Boomburst on predicted King's Shields for quite obvious reasons.
And then there's Judgment. On the last slot, Mega Rayquaza can run King's Shield or Spore, or coverage moves such as Low Kick, Thousand Arrows and Magma Storm. So why Judgment? The answer is obvious as well: Chansey. With a regular coverage move, Mega Rayquaza is so damn hard to wall... both for you and the foe, so if it gets copied, then it'll just sweep you. Judgment lets you beat Registeel and other Steel-types (typical answers to -ates) while Dialga still walls the Imposter, just in case.
You've got two types to choose for Judgment: Fire and Fighting. With the former, you lose to Rock-types (Mega Tyranitar mainly, Regirock too), with the latter, you lose to Aegislash. I chose Fighting because Aegislash sometimes chooses Flash Fire as its ability, so with Fire Judgment you lose to it anyway. Ground Judgment is also an option, but then that's redundant with Xerneas's coverage.
In exchange for the improved Imposter match-up, you have to be wary of Knock Off, which leaves you with poor Flying/Normal coverage.
Naive > Hasty to take priority better, not that that actually matters too much, as Mega Rayquaza is frail anyway so it won't take much hits and it's weak to other -ates as well.

Arceus-Ghost @ Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
Stealth Rock
Spore
Facade
Knock Off

"Trap" #3 of the team. Don't be fooled by its sprite, Arceus is still a Normal-type without Multitype and its precious Plate! You can set Arceus's sprite to whatever you want in BH though, and you keep the Normal type as well. I chose the Ghost sprite for the fun (aka people throwing Ghost attacks at this).
Spore the foe's lead or an Imposter (this set is Imposter-proof as well thanks to Spore + Poison Heal + Toxic Orb), set rocks and switch out or dish attacks 'til you die. STAB Facade from a fully invested Attack and boosted due to the poison is nothing to laugh at, Knock Off hits Ghost-types on your way, although it's here mostly fot the utility.
The spread gives it decent bulk and good attacking power, although a fully defensive spread might be better, idk. This is by far the most expendable member of the team, and I'm open to replacing it for another good HO lead (non-suicidal though, hazards are just way too easy to remove in BH and I'll need something to reset them).

Final spoilers
jordanthejq12 your baby is sweeping all those bad teams we've seen in your replays
NOCturnal Hunter same as Joshz and also I hope you never catch me again doing stupid things on the low ladder

Dialga @ Adamant Orb
Modest Nature
- Tail Glow
- Doom Desire
- Draco Meteor
- King's Shield

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Quiver Dance

Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
- Shell Smash
- Pursuit

Naive Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- Judgment

Chansey @ Eviolite
Relaxed Nature
- Fake Out
- Skill Swap
- Soft-Boiled
- Metal Burst

Arceus-Ghost @ Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spore
- Facade
- Knock Off

great team, but the reason for my shout out tho. .~.

Oh not this guy again

The team at a glance

In depth

Dialga @ Adamant Orb
Modest Nature
Tail Glow
Doom Desire
Draco Meteor
King's Shield

Most of this calcs were made with Draco Meteor. Imagine with Doom Desire, wchich has even more power!

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
Substitute
Moonblast
Earth Power
Quiver Dance

Timid Nature
Judgment
Secret Sword
Shell Smash
Pursuit

Chansey @ Eviolite
Relaxed Nature
Fake Out
Skill Swap
Soft-Boiled
Metal Burst

Rayquaza-Mega @ Flame Plate
Naive Nature
Fake Out
Extreme Speed
Boomburst
Judgment

Arceus-Ghost @ Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
Stealth Rock
Spore
Facade
Knock Off

Final spoilers

Dialga @ Adamant Orb
Modest Nature
- Tail Glow
- Doom Desire
- Draco Meteor
- King's Shield

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Quiver Dance

Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
- Shell Smash
- Pursuit

Naive Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- Judgment

Chansey @ Eviolite
Relaxed Nature
- Fake Out
- Skill Swap
- Soft-Boiled
- Metal Burst

Arceus-Ghost @ Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spore
- Facade
- Knock Off

Dude, not cool. You tricked us all with that "" spam >:(

Regardless, I have, like, 50 teams with the Dialga+Magnet Xern core, so its good. I might upload one of my teams, but those teams usually run Shedinja nowadays, so I might not.

Speaking of Shedinja, it actually works well with this core. its a nice backup wall to the core, which means don't have to worry about Imposters at all. Not to mention how if Shedinja gets Impostered, its actually beats them (as long as it isn't using Vaccum Wave).

Also, I'll start giving you shoutouts when I actually feel like giving anyone a shoutout. :[

great team, but the reason for my shout out tho. .~.
Sorry dude, do you want me to change it?
Dude, not cool. You tricked us all with that "" spam >:(

Regardless, I have, like, 50 teams with the Dialga+Magnet Xern core, so its good. I might upload one of my teams, but those teams usually run Shedinja nowadays, so I might not.

Speaking of Shedinja, it actually works well with this core. its a nice backup wall to the core, which means don't have to worry about Imposters at all. Not to mention how if Shedinja gets Impostered, its actually beats them (as long as it isn't using Vaccum Wave).

Also, I'll start giving you shoutouts when I actually feel like giving anyone a shoutout. :[
Thx for the info, but which mon should I replace? Arceus I guess?

Sorry dude, do you want me to change it?

Thx for the info, but which mon should I replace? Arceus I guess?
Actually, Arceus doesn't seem too bad for this team. But if you keep it, I recomend adding Leech Seed over Stealth Rock. I have rarely ever found Stealth Rocks helpful in Balanced Hackmons, and always managed to find another slot for that mon to use.

Also, I just realized you team has weaknesses in Trick Teams. What do you have that can come in on Trick! Nothing at all, so put something on with a mega Stone.

Actually, Arceus doesn't seem too bad for this team. But if you keep it, I recomend adding Leech Seed over Stealth Rock. I have rarely ever found Stealth Rocks helpful in Balanced Hackmons, and always managed to find another slot for that mon to use.

Also, I just realized you team has weaknesses in Trick Teams. What do you have that can come in on Trick! Nothing at all, so put something on with a mega Stone.
Go and use Trick on Arceus, that'd be an smart move
Mmm... everything here needs its item so idk. On Leech Seed > Stealth Rock I'm not sure, because Leech Seed is too slow for the team, not that I need rocks

Go and use Trick on Arceus, that'd be an smart move
Mmm... everything here needs its item so idk. On Leech Seed > Stealth Rock I'm not sure, because Leech Seed is too slow for the team, not that I need rocks
Okay, I'll use my Choice Scarf Reisteel and trick my Scarf to your Arceus. See how much you like that. ;)
Not to mention that that lets me trick the Toxic Orb to another Pokemon later on in the match.

Okay, I'll use my Choice Scarf Reisteel and trick my Scarf to your Arceus. See how much you like that. ;)
Not to mention that that lets me trick the Toxic Orb to another Pokemon later on in the match.
You're right, maybe Mail>Adamant Orb on Dialga although I'll miss the power

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)