Pidge
Maris
Sledge
Fangren
pastel
forks
polelover44
Guesty

Use the thread to convince people to vote for whatever choice.
PM your votes to me. Vote for the one that you think has the least amount of votes.

Here's the question:

Smogon needs...

A) nukes
B) MOaR Wi-FIIdIotS tO SSpAm Up tHe FuCCkiEng pLaCe!!!!!
C)Mekkah to take over the site from chaos
D)Firebot to be removed

Well, since most people are going to be avoiding picking D thanks to Mekkah's post, it might be a good idea to go with D seeing as only the most picked option is eliminated.

I picked B!

Now remember kids, don't pick the obvious choice because everyone picks that.
But that doesn't mean that the less obvious choice is any better, because then that would be the obvious choice.
So try to pick the not obviously obvious choice.

Which is C btw.

Random generator? lol. Well, despite Mekkah successful moling of me, I might as well try to mole him, so I like the answer C. Then again, Answer B would be one nobody would pick either, becuase it's wi-fi and weird typing. But A are nukes, and D is Firebot. Ok let me find a random generator.

Blackhawk11

one on one
B is obviously the funniest, you can't pick C because that's the one that people will choose by mental default, and A is the most true (surely we need nukes). I'd go with D.

ok. Everyone will pick A since it's just simple and silly, so therefore nobody will pick A and just go to C because they can, though B is a good candidate since it's stupid. So that leaves D.

Guess what I voted.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
B obviously (god that new john travolta movie looks terrible[sorry tv behind me]) would be the most obvious choice due to people thinking that it will be chosen because of it's obviously not the one to be chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)