Announcement BDSP OU Suspect Process, Round 3 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Only post in this thread if you meet the requirements to vote on Gengar. These requirements are the following:
  • All games must be played on the Pokemon Showdown! OU ladder on a new alt with the following format: "BD3G (nickname)" For example, I might register the alt BD3G Eve to ladder with.
  • Unlike previous tests, we will be posting the voting identification thread immediately after this thread. Your voting requisites will be confirmed by a Council member or OU moderator, to which we will edit in confirmation. Please avoid getting more games before getting confirmed.
  • You must have a minimum GXE of 80, with at least 50 games played (but see below).
  • The minimum game requirement is reduced by 1 game for every 0.2 GXE you have above 80 GXE, down to a minimum of 30 games with a GXE of 84 or above.
GXEMinimum games
Post a screenshot that shows your alt has met these requirements, as well as proof that the alt belongs to you. When uploading large images, please use a HIDE tag.
Code:
[HIDE] image goes here [/HIDE]
Please do not post any incomplete voting requirements or attempt to falsify said voting requirements. People who do this can expect harsh sanctions.

The deadline to post your voting requirements will be February 9th at 11:59 pm (GMT+0).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

This is my first time ever commenting on this forum. I came cause blim told us all to go get reqs for the voting. I used my own team though. I hope gengar stays. I have a logical argument for why but I assume this isn't the place to post it. With all that being said ggs, I know gengar getting banned regardless.

1643670451297.png

Last edited:

Blimax

https://www.youtube.com/c/Blimaxx
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Confirming as BD3G No To Racism.
The first Unbeaten Run!
1643949374551.png

Tips to get reqs: (1) Very Very Important: Do not go Hard Gliscor on Rotom Wash, specially when Toxic Orb isn't activated. Why does everyone throw their Gliscors left and right, Dear Lord. Gliscor is such an amazing mon.
(2) Do not start setting up from Turn 1, you are not sweeping in BDSP OU from Turn 1.
(3) Possible the worst one, which won me over 1/3 of my games. Do not click Stealth Rocks with Mamoswine on a Heatran unless you think that rocks will be a game changer, specially when opponent doesn't have a Rotom-W. Mamoswine doesn't have a good switchin in the tier rn. Idiots be clicking rocks and throwing their Mamo to Heatran Magma.
All Teams which I have used can be found in my channel. I mostly used Starmie Balance or Sand Balance.
Gl Everyone!

Confirming as BD3G AZ
bd3g.png

Congrats to Blim with the undefeated record! This was a painful suspect but I made it. I slightly modified the Waterspam HO Team #1 to a version that I believe does better against high ladder counterplay (since people will roughly know the sample team anyway as it is public information). Let me say that priority spam absolutely mauls offense and with the correct users (e.g. BD Azumarill and SD Luke w/Mash) it mauls unprepared stall as well.

Last edited:

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Confirming as BD3G Geregengar
ban rhyperior.png
Now if you excuse me, im going to play my second legends playthrough, now with Cyndaquil
Hisui > Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)