Battle tower RMT (OU)

Hello I'm here with a battle tower RMT.

Firstly I wanted to have a guy who can set up very well in battle tower so breloom came to mind

Next I just wanted to cover up weakneses of my breloom and have good sweepers

So yeah thats my team

BRELOOM @toxic orb
-Focus punch
-Seed bomb
-Substitute
-Spore
Nature:Adamant
Ability:poison heal
EVs:236 HP / 248 Def / 24 Spe
first spore to put oponent to sleep next I sub to prevent any criticals that might come towards to my breloom Seed bomb and focus punch for coverage
I kinda mesed up with the EVs but these are working as well

Heatran @Life orb
-Earth power
-Fire blast
-Hidden power (grass70)
-Taunt
Nature: Mild (I couldnt get any other nature :( )
Ability: Flash fire
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Usualy this guy comes to take any fire or flying moves that are coming to breloom hp grass for any water types fire blast awesome STAB move which usualy comes with a flash fire boost earth power for coverage taunt is to stop others from subing or double teaming

Salamence @choice band/scarf
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Brick break
-Stone edge
Nature: Mild (I dont have any other natured salamence :( )
Ability: Imtimidate
EVs: 4Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
The banded dragon is here to revenge kill practicly anything Earthquake for steels fire types , Outrage powerfull STAB atack Brick break is filler and stone edge for flying types. I'm thinking to change band to scarf so it would outspeed other mences and garchomps

Thank you for reading this and rating it

Hello ultraskydive! One thing that i thought you might like to try out is a focus sashed DD mence. I saw this pokemon somewhere on youtube, and it absolutely raped.

Salamence@Focus Sash
Mild
252 atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Dragon dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Blast
The idea behind this set is that focus sash guarantees at least one DD, which makes mence a very hard pokemon to take down. Dragon claw is STAB, EQ hits steels and other pokes that might be hard to take down, and fire blast is for mainly coverage,and helps in tight situations.

Hello ultraskydive! One thing that i thought you might like to try out is a focus sashed DD mence. I saw this pokemon somewhere on youtube, and it absolutely raped.

Salamence@Focus Sash
Mild
252 atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Dragon dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Blast
The idea behind this set is that focus sash guarantees at least one DD, which makes mence a very hard pokemon to take down. Dragon claw is STAB, EQ hits steels and other pokes that might be hard to take down, and fire blast is for mainly coverage,and helps in tight situations.
ok ill try that out later since my bagon doesnt have ddance as an egg move so ill guess im going to solaceon to breed :)

hey UltraSkyDive. First off, a piece of advice for the BT. Substitute is your friend ^_^ It'll block status moves and random crits that'll end your streak(and WILL happen). This team has a lot of problems with hax, and something fast with decent coverage will waste it. The next thing I'll say is that TRICKSCARF leads are by far the best leads. that way, no matter what your opponenet uses, you can bring in the right counter. These leads can be a plethora of different pokemon. The most commonly used one is Latias, because it has many resistances and can assist your partners in other ways. I personaly use Starmie, and Jumpman16's team makes use of Mesprit very effectively. So I would suggest either taking Breloom out of the team entirely, or moving it back so that a trickscarf pokemon can lead the way. The third thing I have to say is this, since your opponent is locked into a move(and often the AI is to stupid to consider switching) you will make the best use of this time by set up sweepers. Pokemon that use stat up moves, such as bulk up and Calm Mind, are excelent. Curse and Dragon dance are also good, but curse reduces your speed and Dragon Dance does not highten your defense. With all that in mind I would suggest changing your Mence set to

Adamant @ Lum Berry
252ATK/252SPEED/6HP
Dragon Dance
Substitute
Dragon Claw/Outrage
Earthquake

Changing your Heatran either to Registeel or Regirock

Registeel @ leftovers
Carefull
252HP/76DEF/182SPDEF

Iron Head
Curse
Substitute
Amnesia/Rest

Regirock @ leftovers
Careful
252HP/252SPDEF/4DEF

Curse
Rock Slide
Substitute
Rest

those two(registeel prefered) grant you a switch into practicaly any phisical hit(barring SE attacks) and curse up beyond belief.

Sorry if this is changing your team too much, but it WILL help you get through the BT. if you want to be original and avoid these tactics, then ignore my post and good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)