NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
like what is townie about replacing in and then deathtunneling someone + not catching up, or providing any other thoughts about any other players in the game
i got accused of doing nothing with my catch up :pimp:

i have to go to work now. ill uh. check my phone when i get there and make sure theres no tie shenanigans / see if cfd is occuring

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i got accused of doing nothing with my catch up :pimp:

i have to go to work now. ill uh. check my phone when i get there and make sure theres no tie shenanigans / see if cfd is occuring
nah, ttm is getting lynched, on where they're going. town firmly believes that ttm is scum, so whatever, just pile on some scum hangers-on (not even necessary), and ttm just goes down the water

Just caught up with the thread, I would make reads on specifics posts and things but it's close to the deadline so fuck it
I'm liking Metal Sonic a lot more now that he's posting actively and stuff, and I'm going to trust Meow on him saying that it feels like a town Metal
I still think his reasoning was scummy but meh, there's more important stuff to deal with
Out of Hitmonleet and twin, I think twin is the scummier one, especially after leet claimed
Proph is right, the tunneling in on leet is kinda unnatural
Unvote
Vote: twin

DEAD TOWNIES

mxmts
KnightsofCydonia

TOWNIES

Prophylaxis
bluedoom
Texas Cloverleaf

PROB TOWN

Former Hope
Meowmixx
Jalmont
Haruno?

PROB TOWN ACCORDING TO TEXAS

XnadrojX
BLOODYRAIN1001

SELF RESOLVING

Champ1604

POE

Metal Sonic
MoodyCloud
Granny Pie
ItzViper482
Tonithetourgide
Hitmonleet
Earlio
Aura Guardian

?
reposting this because I still think this is a good valuation of current gamestate atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)