Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 92 SDef / 164 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off

A very standard Conkeldurr set. Iv's are used to balance defence and sdefence so i can get max hp back from drain punch.
The assault vest and guts is used to be a status soaker and force pokemon like Heatran and bulky water types, like vaporeon and suicune to switch as burn just helps me do more damage. This guy is a huge asset of my team, and it pairs extremely well with mega-mawile, being able to switch into heatran without fear, and switching into my mega-mawile after seeing a latios.

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Fang
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance

This guy is the recking havoc of my team. After getting in a swords dance, this guy is basically unstoppable. He completely destroys stall teams after getting several boosts, and is used as a mid game cleaner to help one of my later pokemon to finish the game. Play rough is for dragon types and is a very good stab that always deals high damage to whatever pokemon that happens to come across. Sucker punch is for the obvious priority and fire fang is to catch the steel types unaware, like scizor, forretress and ferrothorn.

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Superpower

Sashed mamoswine with no stealth rocks? why? The reason is i already have a defog user in my team, and removing my own sr is completely counterproductive. The sash is still prefered over life orb to survive a greninja, gyardaos-mega surf/hydro pump and ko it back later in the game. The first three moves are pretty much standard, and instead of a rocks, i use superpower to make sure i can at least hit rotom-w for neutral damage. Keep in mind that this guy is my "bluff" lead. Furthermore, thundurus and its therian forme can caus eme a few problems, but this guy can switch into it no problems and even though my sash will dissappear, he would be froced to switch

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

This guy as with the IV's is the phsyical bulk of my team. This guy completely shuts down t'flame which can be really annoying for the rest of my team, as well as being safe switches to many pokemon, like gyarados (not mega), or pinsir. WoW, is the key move, has saved me from so many situations before. Burning a +1 salamence, garchomp, dragonite, and +2 bisharps, mawiles and pinsir's have saved em so many times from these guys completely sweeping my team. Rest is prefered, as generally, after i burn the +2's and the +1's i'd be on quite low health, and rest just gives me a completely new life.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock
- Defog

After seeing this guy, you might ask yourself two questions? why latios and not latias as a defogger and why would u give it hp fire? First of all, i find that the extra defences that latias has is completely irrelevant when compared to the drop in power. This is because i usually switch this in on something that can't damage me like rotom-w or heatran and i get a nice defog, and there is when the power difference comes in. This guy can obliterate conkeldurr's or rotom'w that are oblivious to my defog who decide to WoW me with draco meteor and psyshock. HP fire is used to kill the pesky scizor, ferrothorn and forretress, and deal a good amount of damage to max speed and attack bisharp, who are ususally very safe switchins to my latios

Darmanitan (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- U-turn

I cannot describe to you how powerful this pokemon is. Wielding a choice scarf, it is faster than the whole unoosted ou tier (bar deoxys spd), and having 140 base attach along with sheer force, this guy is the definition of unstoppable. Having moves like rock slike lets me clean the charizard Y, who unsuspectingly thinks he can ko me with focus or fire blast. U-turn is a great scouting move, and it forms a sold core with rotom-w. Superpower is to annoy the heatrans and the stray porygon-2 and last but not least flare blitz, and topped with sheer force, completely destroys everything that dosent resist it, and it even is capable of 2koing azumarill with max spd and choice rotom-w

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)