Badges, badges, and more badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Greetings,

The following fellas have earned tutor tenure: Funkasaurus and Molk. As per Battling 101 tradition, a thread is being posted here to congratulate them for their achievement!

Funkasaurus not only has a great taste in music, but is also a man who shares Smogon's undying love for tab and his appreciation of
. Molk, our newest RU tiering leader, has grown a lot since his past days on Smogon and has become a role model for many. He is gaining badges at a fast pace and may very well surpass me in the pixel department some day! Both of these gentlemen have surpassed our expectations and a token of our appreciation goes out to them for their hard work.

There are also a few alumnus badges being given out. Haunter, Iconic, Harsha, and Steven Snype are the recipients. They have all been with us for a long time, and even after earning the tutor badge long ago, they continued to tutor for rounds to come at the same quality that earned them their badges in the first place. I would continue with the praise, but let's be real: we all know Haunter and Iconic are solely getting the badge because they are my best buddies; Harsha because he was on the Battling 101 staff, and Steven Snype because we stopped trolling him after a year of denying his request to remove or alumni his heart.

A round of applause goes out to you all!

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just wanted to congratulate funk and molk on receiving the tutor badge. We have reformed the badge to once again be a symbol of quality, rather than quantity. The both of you have had near perfect grades for the majority of your guys' tenure. This is a big deal; you both have earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)