awa! nderingCreativeThread

awa

you lost the game
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
awa! nderingcreativethread

Hey guys! awa here. Contrary to popular belief, I do have some artistic passion. If and when I remember that this thread exists, I'll be posting my artwork, compositions, Chrome Music Lab randomness, OC lore and more!

I'll start out posting a few of each... I don't know a good way to upload compositions yet (other than YouTube, which I might consider), so I'll hold off on those for now.

For my visual artwork, I do a mix of OCs and fanart. And yes, I am a Persona nerd.

Fanart: First is of Violet from Persona 5 Royal, second is of Ann from Persona 5 Strikers.

violet.png
ann.png

OCs: These two are OCs from a larger set, I might get around uploading bios for all 8 of them... maybe.

ro profile.png
skye profile.png

Ah, and now for the Chrome Music Lab spam. So far, I've only really transcribed memes and other songs I had stuck in my head. Here are a few:
So thank you for giving this thread your attention! I won't be posting visual art too often due to my, ah, busy lifestyle and lack of motivation/creativity. Chrome Music Lab stuff will come whenever I have an extra 30 minutes here and there.

One thing I should note here is that I'm not taking requests / commissions, so please don't dm me asking for one! I may open either of these up in the future when I'm more comfortable, but for now I'm keeping my hobby on the casual side.

So thank you for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your day ^>^

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
awa! nderingcreativethread

Hey guys! awa here. Contrary to popular belief, I do have some artistic passion. If and when I remember that this thread exists, I'll be posting my artwork, compositions, Chrome Music Lab randomness, OC lore and more!

I'll start out posting a few of each... I don't know a good way to upload compositions yet (other than YouTube, which I might consider), so I'll hold off on those for now.

For my visual artwork, I do a mix of OCs and fanart. And yes, I am a Persona nerd.

Fanart: First is of Violet from Persona 5 Royal, second is of Ann from Persona 5 Strikers.

OCs: These two are OCs from a larger set, I might get around uploading bios for all 8 of them... maybe.

Ah, and now for the Chrome Music Lab spam. So far, I've only really transcribed memes and other songs I had stuck in my head. Here are a few:
So thank you for giving this thread your attention! I won't be posting visual art too often due to my, ah, busy lifestyle and lack of motivation/creativity. Chrome Music Lab stuff will come whenever I have an extra 30 minutes here and there.

One thing I should note here is that I'm not taking requests / commissions, so please don't dm me asking for one! I may open either of these up in the future when I'm more comfortable, but for now I'm keeping my hobby on the casual side.

So thank you for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your day ^>^
Anyone ever tell you your art is phenomenal? Because I adore your art so much

awa

you lost the game
More Chrome Music Lab shenanigans, here's some Don't Stop Believing, Whims of Fate from Persona 5 and Now or Never (Off the Hook ver.) from Splatoon 2 :D

In general, I'm going to be saving up all the CML stuff I do and post them all in groups of 5-6. I'm just unnecessarily proud of the Now or Never because of the Csus4 chord there... I love sus chords :D

Also, for any other musicians out there - transcribing things into CML is actually a great ear training exercise. It's not only funny since you can take memes into the software meant for preschoolers, but you actually can start dissecting music theory from what you transcribed. Listening to different parts and singling them out can be difficult, but can also be done!

oh also hahafunny twinkle twinkle little star

edit: oops that was twinkle twinkle little star, not mary had a little lamb :,D

awa

you lost the game
Happy New Year, everyone!

hinata yukata.png

Holy bajinkas y'all, we made it. This year was kinda horrible irl for everyone, but because we all stayed home so much, we all did reconnect with the hobbies we loved most. For me, one of those hobbies was drawing, which I did a ton of over quarantine! I'm going to post my first art summary sooner or later; I won't necessarily have one for every month, but whatever, that's not the point. The point is I'm at a lot better place in the art world than I was this year.

Thank you to all who have supported me and my art throughout this year. Seeing people actually enjoy something I create just makes me so happy. Y'all are the reason I actually have pushed myself to make better art - thank you so much!!

But yeah, let's make 2021 not hot garbage. Please.

- awa​

awa

you lost the game
And here's the empress of executions from Persona 3, Mitsuru Kirijo!

mitsuru.png

I'm experimenting a bit with a more rounder style, and this is what happened. I guess it happened? I now have room for improvement.

Also, what the heck were the character designers THINKING while designing Mitsuru's hair?! It's so needlessly complex, but it's absolutely glamorous so... hair physics why must you be difficult :,D

awa

you lost the game
Hi y'all! This is a mix of a shameless plug and actually posting legit stuff, but... from drawing idols to emojis to logos, I'll be helping host SmORGon Season 14! Check out this link to find out more about the event. Good luck to all who have applied!

smorgon_s14_logo_FINAL.png

Last edited:

awa

you lost the game
meemekyoo

mimikyu.png

I tried a more rough and more monochrome style for this one, and I'm actually pretty proud of the result. I'm definitely gonna enjoy doing this for more of my Pokémon drawings!

also if you haven't figured it out yet i like the color purple​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)