Ask here for D/P Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy was the one that accused me of having "legit hacks" as if I had to consult him about having legit hacks in the 1st place and then he said I tenichaly cheated because I beat the FUCK out of him. He's not even worth the battle but if u do battle pipemilo u betta woop his ass!
Sorry, but you do have to consult the person you are going to battle with, you are using legal hacks. Its in the rules you fool.
Just be thankful i didn't report you. And as far as i know, this thread was made so people could search and find battles, so if you would please do us all a favor and not spam this thread anymore with your dumb critics, we, or at least I, would be more than thankful. If you do continue to insult me, I'm just going to ignore you.

Wanna have an OU battle anyone? My name is "Chiefs" and I'm on right now! My friend code is in my signature. Please quote or message! Standard rules, legal hacks accepted.

Hey bear wanna battle?
Originally Posted by Fat tlb31m
This guy was the one that accused me of having "legit hacks" as if I had to consult him about having legit hacks in the 1st place and then he said I tenichaly cheated because I beat the FUCK out of him. He's not even worth the battle but if u do battle pipemilo u betta woop his ass!

Originally Posted by Fat tlb31m
Lmao! Ill battle u bear lol

Wanna have an OU battle anyone? My name is "Chiefs" and I'm on right now! My friend code is in my signature. Please quote or message! Standard rules, legal hacks accepted.

I was just joking from above, il ou you right now standard battle rules. Fc is 3825 1512 1629. Reply back when you've added me and waiting in wifi room
Im going out watch a movie. In 3 hours ok? ;)
Thankgod you where joking there, you really confused me for a sec xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)