Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will forfeiting drop my PO rank? I was battling someone and we both have 1 pokemon left, it was an obvious win for me but then he stopped and said he's waiting for me to get bored and forfeit the battle ._.

And um, is being around 700 - 800 good?

EDIT:
@below: um, so 1 is worse than 10? i dont play that much, maybe just once or twice a week. So it doesnt really matter, Im just curious. @.@

Will forfeiting drop my PO rank? I was battling someone and we both have 1 pokemon left, it was an obvious win for me but then he stopped and said he's waiting for me to get bored and forfeit the battle ._.

Yes, that will drop your rank.

And I don't play PO much (used to, not anymore), but I know that the old voting requirement was 1400 or something like that, so...

What are some good rapid spinners on a team of Volcarona/Rotom-W/Lucario/Dragonite/Gliscor/Thundurus? I would like Rotom-W to stay, anyone else can be replaced.
Hitmontop and Starmie come to mind. Your team is actually pretty solid but if you really need a rapid spinner, these two are best for your team. For top, I suggest replacing luke because they both have the same type of physical coverage, but top is more defensive and have more priority. If you want Starmie, I suggest replacing volcarona, or thunderus. I really think that hitmontop in exchange for Luke is the better choice, but its your team and your call.

So.. why doesn't any Reuniclus run Calm nature? Especially the non-CM ones... why bold or quiet
Because Reuniclus is mostly getting his special defenses with calm mind, he really needs the extra physical bulk to help his survival. Most bulky boosters seem to do that. (Ex. Scaggy would usually run more special defense because his physical defense is coming from bulk up.) Quiet nature is used mostly for trickroom teams because with only five turns, you cant really afford to calm mind up (especially because most trick room reuniclus use TR/ psyschock/ Focus blast/ and recover) A quiet nature lets you hit harder immediately for the five turns. Calm nature is usable, but the special bulk comes from CM anyway so.. bold is the way to go.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So.. why doesn't any Reuniclus run Calm nature? Especially the non-CM ones... why bold or quiet
Reuniclus normally runs a bold nature as it's Special Defense is better than it's Defense nature, it needs to take hits on all side of the table well. As for Quiet, on non-cm versions (normally TR) you need to have the lowest Speed possible so you can outrun pokemon while Trick Room is in effect.

Ahh, yeah I know about the speed and all that.. just the defensive natures confused me.. but makes sense to balance the 2 out.

i do plan on making a trick room team.. so im assuming quiet is the way to go.

[reuniclus will be my trick room supporter and attacker though]

Kind of a broad question, but I am tired of Celebi's ruining my fun. What is the most effective way to trap/bait Celebi and kill it, or any Grass-type in general?

Not sure if this is the right place, but is there an Arceus set in which it runs Cosmic Power and is Defensively based? I can't bother to check all of the Arceus analysis threads. :(

scizor, heatran,
Heatran is great, but the opponent's constant switching is what gets me. Even with status and entry hazards, Celebi's have Natural Cure and Recover/Wish/Leech Seed, so they are the worst of all.

Chandelure would be a given, once it is released. If that becomes banned, I was thinking of how Gothitelle could work.

What's the best strategy for hunting down roamers in B/W? I assume that they still move several routes when you use Fly and move 1 route when you enter a new route/town, right? I'm guessing the best thing to do would be to come in/out of an area until I see the storm.

Kind of a broad question, but I am tired of Celebi's ruining my fun. What is the most effective way to trap/bait Celebi and kill it, or any Grass-type in general?
Pursuit Scizor is the best way so far, since my Celebi is never ninja'd by anything. It's hard to ninja a Celebi.

EDIT:
@below: um, so 1 is worse than 10? i dont play that much, maybe just once or twice a week. So it doesnt really matter, Im just curious. @.@

If you mean 700 points, then it sucks. If you mean 700/forty thousand plus people when you type /ranking, then it's decent.

What's the best strategy for hunting down roamers in B/W? I assume that they still move several routes when you use Fly and move 1 route when you enter a new route/town, right? I'm guessing the best thing to do would be to come in/out of an area until I see the storm.
Roamers function differently in Black/White. At each time of day there's like 3-4 zones it can show up in, so choose one (a route) with a gatehouse, and just zone in and out of the gatehouse until you see the rain effect. You can use the banner in the gatehouse to find an appropriate route for whenever you're looking. This should get you an encounter within a minute.

What is the fastest way to earn $$ in Black
I don't know how far you are, but putting on an amulet coin and sweeping through the Elite 4 (post-ending) gets you 100k per run. Fighting through the trainers in the two arenas can also get you some money, but I think that's slower than the Elite 4.

I don't know how far you are, but putting on an amulet coin and sweeping through the Elite 4 (post-ending) gets you 100k per run. Fighting through the trainers in the two arenas can also get you some money, but I think that's slower than the Elite 4.
Removing the V.S. Seeker was a horrible mistake, it was a great way to get money in D/P, with that rich guy in the route before Sunyshore City.

i cant get all of the musical items i cant win anymore i have the cake and crown and belt i have about 97 what should i do now?
and where do i go after getting all 100 to change my card color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)