Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark II - Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the E4's Pokemon have EVs in Black and White? I'm referring to the rematch, when you go to battle them a second time. I plan on taking on a friends challenge and knowing if they have EVs or not would help me prepare for it....

Do the E4's Pokemon have EVs in Black and White? I'm referring to the rematch, when you go to battle them a second time. I plan on taking on a friends challenge and knowing if they have EVs or not would help me prepare for it....
Yes, they do. Unfortunately, I don't know what they are.

What the min SpA/nature I have to invest in order to OHKO T-tar with Jirachi with a Doom Desire, or is it not possible? Considering 252HP 252SpD and sandstorm boost of course. Doom Desire is 140BP, or 210BP with STAB, in case it slipped your mind.

Also, while I'm at it, can someone link me how to do calcs myself? I know I can go to marriland's calc, but was wondering how to do them myself. Or are they way too complicated, and should just stick to online calcs?

+2 speed?

You're also -1 Defense. Conkeldurr Mach Punches you BAM you die.
SmashPassers usually have White Herb to counter the negative effects.
Shell Smash +2 Attk, Sp.Attk, Speed, -1 Def and SpDef

What the min SpA/nature I have to invest in order to OHKO T-tar with Jirachi with a Doom Desire, or is it not possible? Considering 252HP 252SpD and sandstorm boost of course. Doom Desire is 140BP, or 210BP with STAB, in case it slipped your mind.

Also, while I'm at it, can someone link me how to do calcs myself? I know I can go to marriland's calc, but was wondering how to do them myself. Or are they way too complicated, and should just stick to online calcs?
Smogon's damage calculator found here

Powerful priority such as Mach Punch from Conkeldurr still beats many ShellPass recipients with entry hazard support, so personally I believe the best ShellPass recipients carry priority.

Are there any pokemon at all that totally counter mixed Salamence? The only good pokemon the analysis mentions is Porygon2, which I would rather not use. If not, what are some good combos to use against it, the anaylsis mentions a Politoed + Skarmory combo, any other ideas?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Under what category is "tiers" under? I really want to try the Challenge Cup.
it's a the top of the window, next to Options.

@scarfwynaut: try heatproof Bronzong, classic mixMence is stopped completely, you still lose to all out attacking ones though. There's also Cresselia, but I don't advise using it in OU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)