Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the average Speed of Choice Scarfers? I was thinking of setting a DD Salamence to 281 just to outspeed a lot offer 1 DD.

If I am breeding to get Spore onto a Breloom, should I let Shroomish evolve after learning Spore, or does Spore not count as a "level-up" move for Breloom parents?

Basically, would

Breloom Male (Spore, Leech Seed) + Breloom Female (Spore, Leech Seed) = Shroomish (Spore, Leech Seed)

or should I just keep the Shroomish unevolved?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
If I am breeding to get Spore onto a Breloom, should I let Shroomish evolve after learning Spore, or does Spore not count as a "level-up" move for Breloom parents?

Basically, would

Breloom Male (Spore, Leech Seed) + Breloom Female (Spore, Leech Seed) = Shroomish (Spore, Leech Seed)

or should I just keep the Shroomish unevolved?
Spore will not pass unless both are Shroomish in this case, not Breloom.

In DOUBLE BATTLES, does PINSIR's Mold Breaker cancel out a fellow Regigigas' Slow Start? If it does, then if Pinsir dies at turn say, say for instance, does Regigigas still have 2 turns of Slow Start left, all 5 or none?

In DOUBLE BATTLES, does PINSIR's Mold Breaker cancel out a fellow Regigigas' Slow Start? If it does, then if Pinsir dies at turn say, say for instance, does Regigigas still have 2 turns of Slow Start left, all 5 or none?
Nope. Mold Breaker only affects the defending Pokemon in an attack.

our Mold Breaker page
If this Pokémon attacks and the target's ability would prevent the effects of the attack from taking place, or hinder the effects of the move, the ability is temporarily nullified while the attack is in progress.

Ive been trying to catch a munchlax off of the trees and it isnt appearing, does anyone know if it only appears at specific trees or something?

I ask because Ive only seen Aipom at 2 specific spots...

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm breeding a Skarmory for Wi-Fi. If I breed a male Skarmory with a female Skarmory, and the male knows Spikes/Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Roost, will the baby inherit all four?

Another question, if i make the aforementioned baby skarmory hold the power item that adds 4 HP EVs, and i lead with it against a bidoof, then switch out, will it still receive 5 HP EVs?

Ive been trying to catch a munchlax off of the trees and it isnt appearing, does anyone know if it only appears at specific trees or something?

I ask because Ive only seen Aipom at 2 specific spots...
It's the same appearance rate for every tree. Aipom can appear on any tree, Munchlax can appear on any tree. Munchlax has a 1% encounter rate, so it'll be very annoying to find.

I'm breeding a Skarmory for Wi-Fi. If I breed a male Skarmory with a female Skarmory, and the male knows Spikes/Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Roost, will the baby inherit all four?

Another question, if i make the aforementioned baby skarmory hold the power item that adds 4 HP EVs, and i lead with it against a bidoof, then switch out, will it still receive 5 HP EVs?
1) It will inherit Whirlwind, Brave Bird, and Roost. To inherit Spikes, the mother must know the move as well.

2) Yes.

Would any of you keep a Groudon or soft reset for another if it was Adamant with the IVs of 29 HP, 29 Attack, and 0 for everything else?

EDIT: Now that I read this again, this post kind of looks as though it doesn't belong here, but I will keep it here because I need an opinion.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Would any of you keep a Groudon or soft reset for another if it was Adamant with the IVs of 29 HP, 29 Attack, and 0 for everything else?

EDIT: Now that I read this again, this post kind of looks as though it doesn't belong here, but I will keep it here because I need an opinion.
Try here.

Can someone make me a useful Leech Seed Cherrim moveset?

I was thinking toxic/leech seed/sunny day/ HP Fire
but I need YOUR help for the spread.

Sunny Day boosts sp.def, so that's covered...

Maybe an EV spread like:

252 HP/184 Def./72 SpD

I imagine you're making it to be a defensive/stall somewhat role correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)