Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Volbeat cannot learn Charm.

A related question: this Volbeat/Illumise thing led me to finally find out that there were pairs of Pokemon in which the female of the pair could produce the other male offspring. (How ignorant of me.) Bulbapedia says that Miltank and Tauros are one of those pairs. Really?
Haven't tested this in D/P, but Tauros and Miltank have never been one of these pairs before. The fact that Tauros still can't learn any Egg Moves is a sign that it doesn't have a female counterpart.

Froslass, Gardevoir, Jynx, or Mismagius for a Magical Seduction theme team with Milotic and Lopunny?

And if I start a new game on my hacked open Diamond version, will it show up in hack tests? Like have I ruined my game?

Pokémon Colosseum

As there's no real category for Pokémon Colosseum, I'm posting my question here ;)
Does Entei/Raikou/Suicune change its IVs if I already faced it? I mean, is it the same as in the gameboy-games?
Thx in advance, NT

What Pokemon (other than Jirachi) are good users of the moves Thunder and Rain Dance?

This one?

Question related to one earlier: A male Buneary/Lopunny and Illumise, both knowing Charm, breed. Will only the Illumise eggs know charm, or can a Volbeat with Charm be hatched in this way?
About the "This one?", doesn't it also happen in movie 9?

Froslass, Gardevoir, Jynx, or Mismagius for a Magical Seduction theme team with Milotic and Lopunny?

And if I start a new game on my hacked open Diamond version, will it show up in hack tests? Like have I ruined my game?
I also really:avatar: need an ev spread for my Manaphy
Bold: 29/9/26/31/27/17....

Seriously, maybe there should just be an AR Code Thread so people will stop asking the same three questions about which AR codes are legit and what the code is for ______

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Trouble with that is everyone's definition of "legit" is different. Some people think all your stuff is immediately illegit if you even own an AR (because you didn't waste yours and someone else's time with IV battles and the like), some people think stuff that doesn't "corrupt" the data is ok, and some people don't care about anything as long as a pokemon has technically legal stats (though I don't know why these people would be trading in the first place). I think the whole idea of the wifi forum is pretty much not to say "omg you used xxx code, you're a haxor and need to be banned," but rather to let the traders themselves decide what is acceptable.

That being said, though, a list of all the "commonly used" codes might be nice. Though such a thing already exists on google.

Hey is it wierd that I have had 10 Drowzees so far and none of them has a careful nature and my female drowzee parent has an everstone?

Syberia

[custom user title]
Are they both from the same language version of the game?

I had the same thing happen to me the other night. Couldn't get a fucking Naughty Swinub to save my life, even though both parents were Naughty and the mother was holding an Everstone.

You know what I'm not sure. You think that could be it? If so, I'll have to wait to randomly get a careful female and then breed it with american male parent.

Syberia

[custom user title]
Yeah. If they're not the same language, everstone doesn't work. If they're both just random crappy parents, then I'd just go out and catch a new one. Wouldn't bother waiting for that random correct-natured egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)