Artpunch, Headpunch's Art

With the first EVO project in progress, some people have been creating Houndoom evos. I decided to give it a shot.

Excuse the blurriness. It's a raw scan, after all.

Winter.Mute, you deserve an award for being the first person to pick up on that. It really wasn't that subtle, to be honest.

I understand wherre you are coming from and Im not taking anything away from that amazing sprite. (I personally would have liked a bit of a brighter blue but still), but even in the mew and lanturn there body is turned a little more right. There head is looking left but the position of there body is right, I think this can be easily fixed by moving its right fin more foreward. Dont get me wrong though, It is really good.

Fully customized trainer sprite scratches would ultimately hold more sentimental value, so if I do do a trainer sprite for you, I'd rather make it look like you. Pink gave me a comprehensive list of specs, so I suppose that's the kind of commission guidelines I'll expect for these scratches. You do the planning, not me. I just sprite. If you're still interested, please PM me with exactly what you want in writing.

Hey Headpunch, could you possibly do a Luvdisc evo? i know, wtf would anyone want a luvdisc evo, but I saw a lot of your other evos and preevos, and thought you were someone who was up for a big challenge!

I've got another commission to do right now, but I'll take yours afterward, mostly because I don't think it would be too difficult.

Oh, yes. I apologize for that, Lorak. I didn't intend for that to hurt; I meant that spriting it would be fairly simple. I don't anticipate designing it to be easy, of course.

Headpunch, i think im ready to take your scratch lessons again. Sorry for the time but school is really being a ****
Then let's pick up where we left off, shall we?

Hey I saw Pink's awsome avatar, and I was wondering if you could make one for me? Thanks in advance.

Oh, and great art, I wish I could draw that well.

Hey I saw Pink's awsome avatar, and I was wondering if you could make one for me? Thanks in advance.

Oh, and great art, I wish I could draw that well.
I'd really love to do that, but I've got my hands a tad full already; take a gander:

For Xia: Trainer sprite scratch
For Roserade Raider: Luvdisc evo scratch
For Caladbolg: Raptorage scratch (Yeah, I haven't forgotten.)

So, unless you're willing to be tacked onto the end of that list, I won't be able to do that commission.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)