Apprentice Program: Round Seventy Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:Maxson
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:Maxson
Your timezone and usual hours of availabilityGMT-08:00 I am free anytime, except for Wednesday after 10pm and Saturday after 5pm
What tier do you want to learn?:BW2 OU and XY OU when it comes out
Tell us a little about yourself:I am an avid athlete and video gamer. But I am completely new to competitive pokemon. I am interested in learning the Micro and Macro aspects of competitive Pokemon and also improving my battling skills.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes

YOU MUST PROVIDE A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE TUTORED IF YOU HAVE FEWER THAN 25 POSTS. Not only do I want to learn how to play competitive pokemon correctly and successfully. I am a quick learner, and I pick up concepts extremely quick. I know I am new to this scene as this is my first post, but to make up for that I am willing to work hard and not waste the tutor's time if I am chosen. I feel like scanning the forums or watching competitive pokemon is not the fastest to learn, but getting tutored is. Finally, I like to help people, once I gain enough knowledge and skill on competitive pokemon. I am planning to apply to be a tutor so I can pass those skills and knowledge to the next person and expand this ever growing community.

Username: finalfan45
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Shinyeevee13
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central standard time
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've played pokemon since i was around the age of 6. I'm 13 years old, and i love to write. I'm a girl.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:
Yes

YOU MUST PROVIDE A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE TUTORED IF YOU HAVE FEWER THAN 25 POSTS
I've always wanted to be an avid battler, and be able to enter smogons official tournaments. there are so many aspects of competitive battling that remain incomprehensible to me, i decided signing up for a tutor would be best. I've competed in other online games, and i understand what a challenge some beginners can face- to me, understanding competitive battling is like a whole other language. i want someone to explain the basics in a friendly way, so i can fully understand at least the basics of bw ou.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Username: LilOuOn
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: LilOu / The Only Exception / Blue. / Turn It Off
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5 From / 5pm to 10pm / Monday to Wednesday and Friday.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 RU
Tell us a little about yourself: Emma Watson rocks. PO only, maybe PS depending on the situation
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Obv

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Signups are now closed. Thanks for signing up everyone! The pairings will be posted by a Battling 101 staff member in the near future, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to thank everyone for the great turnout. As always, some of the time zones were hard to matchup, but we did the best that we could. If you are having issues meeting with your tutee, mention that in your tutee thread, and we'll give you priority next round.

You are required to make a tutee talk thread within one week, no matter if any lessons have taken place or not. You will be subbed out for another applicant if no thread is made.

Tutor - Tutee [Metagame]

AB2 – Fukushuu [BW OU]
Ace Emerald – kvothe [BW UU]
Annoyer – dbzmariogeno [BW NU]
BKC – Meteorr [DPP OU]
Charmander – Metal Sonic [BW LC]
Danilo – Broken Wing [ADV OU]
Delko – barty the beetle [BW OU]
Dice – Zangetsu9876 [BW Ubers]
DittoCrow – CarbonTheSecond [BW RU]
Dragonuser – JayJay21 [BW OU]
EonX- - Pokemasta77 [BW RU]
Funkasaurus – New Breed [ADV OU]
Go10 – nerdling101 [BW Ubers]
Hot N Cold – lokt [BW RU]
Jirachi – BananaShoes [BW OU]
Kidogo – Kudos [BW OU]
Molk – Turtleye [BW RU]
Plus – TyranitarTerror [BW OU]
Psych071c – Stone RG [BW UU]
Remedy – Yuttt [BW OU]
Silvershadow234 – Scotti [BW RU]
Yee – BigBonBon [BW OU]
Go10 - Subject18 [DPP OU]

Last edited by a moderator:

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
barty the beetle is Delko's new tutee, due to timezone issues. His previous tutee will get priority next round.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Subject18 will be tutored by Go10 because he posted early and didn't get a tutor and since Go10 is able to tutor 2 tutees I'm assigning him to Subject18.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)