Other Metagames (Anything Goes) The uniqueness of nothingness

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Hello every as you all can see this is an ag team which look very similar to the team of HunterSt0rm but still i have some "unique nicknames"and my own modifications including items and moves

firstly the rules of the metagame:

• Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot use any moveset on any Pokémon capable of intentionally causing an endless battle. Thus:

Team building process

At my early days in ag, i started with a random team
that was this...............

mega mewtwo x was the only pokemon that can kill a arceus in 1 turn with just a low kick
so i decided a mewtwo mega x in my team.Then comes arceus fairy , i chosen it because it covers my mewtwo's weakness which is dark type as yveltal and i had given it defog and magic coat so that no one can easily set up on my team . Now comes Primal Groudon my thunder waver+roarer , i had thunder wave to paralyze the xerneas and hax fire punch to death(of either Primal groudon or my opponent's poke) and roar helps me to not let anyone set up.Now comes my arceus with lum berry, which helps me to sword dance without any status and then sweep most of the things that can be a threat to my team.now you all have seen that i have a arceus electric which is a weird thing i had itto checks things like yveltal and ho oh.And at last i had arceus ghost which is the second thing to kill a normal type arceus if mewtwo is not around that it then ............

importable of my earlier team

I saw that my mewtwo mega x was very weak and my tutor adviced me to replace it with rayquaza mega

then once battling with that team i was shocked when my opponent used ground arceus and beaten me up so i thought of replace groudon with ground arceus

then a thing came to my mind that-"hey my team is so weak to fairy pokemons" and then i added steel arceus by replacing the electric arceus which was no longer in need

Finally this team was created which made me reached #10 with a win lose ratio of 55/15

THE TEAM

Rayquaza-Mega @ Lum Berry
Ability: Delta Stream
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Ascent

i decided to use rayquaza(mega) because i need a flying poemon that can get immunity from ground and which has a great attack stat so rayquaza mega was the answer.Bassically i dont swtiched to rayquaza unless the opponents gonna use ground- based move because almost anything can to atleast 40% damage to rayquaaz mega.It can even kill fairy arceus and xerneas if it can get the dragon dance boost and use dragon ascent.Earthquake is to kill threats like Steel arceus and primal groudon.Extreme speed is too do enough damage to kill pokemon with low health

Arceus -Dragon (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Force
i decided to use arceus ghost because i need a ghost type and revenge killer.its my only fight and normal immunitied pokemon,being able to switch for pokemon like arceus and kangaskhan mega.it can handle threat like LO e KILLER(arceus) and ghost types like ARCEUS Ghost.Brick break is needed to revenge-kill arceus which is abig theat to my team other wise.Sword dance give me more power to my attacks and extreme speed it needed to kill some low health pokemons

Arceus -Rock (Arceus-Ground) @ Earth Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Magic Coat
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
i dicided a arceus ground as i need a ground type and a pokemon with good attak stat, being able to switch even poison types are on the field give me a advangtage as it resist poison , sword dance give it enough power to OHKO xereas groudon and kyogre.And magic coat to save my team from dark void, spore and klef spam.Extreme speed is need when i ned to kill low health pokemon

Arceus -Electric (Arceus) @ Life Orb
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
i decided the most common yet powerful pokemon arceus for its immunity to ghost type and good synergy with arceus ghost.i can switch to it when i see "other" arceus .i have given it life orb as lum berry is not any use to me as i am running two magic cotters.Sword dance gives it a huge boost in attack then i can kill most of my opponent's pokemon(except ghost) with frustration .Earthquake is for taking out steel arceus,primal groudon, gengar mega and poison arceus and EXTREME speed is there for the most common reason i.e. to do good amount of damage to other pokes

Arceus-Steel @ Iron Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Earth Power
- Magic Coat
- Defog
i decided to put steel ceus to resist fairy damage from xerneas and e speed.And steel ceus is pretty powerful too ohko to those bulk def support fairy and earth power is a handy move to check other steel ceus and pdon.Magic coat is handy too for those abusive status and roar spam

Recover>Defog(if you think that having STEALTH ROCK and DEFOG on the same team is usless)

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Roar
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
I decided to go with fairy- arceus as it is the only pokemon in my team that gets immuned to dragon moves.It can take out the most poweerful pokemon aka rayquaza.i have kept roar so that i can save my team from getting sweep ed my 2 x attack arceus.Toxic is to get others status ed.Stealth rocks helps me to do i fair amount of damage to HO oh and yveltal as well

IMPORTABLE OF MY CURRENT TEAM

Pls replace the nicknames if they annoy you
This team has the capability of winning every match if played wisely and smartly

Some Replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-289512388
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-289244878
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-289222596

If you have seen my video clearly you can see my arceus physchic aka my arceus poison and you are think where is it? i replace it for arceus steel as i feel it has a better chances of living

THREATS : Kyogre:This pokemon can kill every single pokemon of my team. The only way to kill it is to extreme speed it to death

Arceus(bulky): That pokemon is very hard to kil if it carries Will-owisp/roar/recover/magic coat and i cant even sword dance on my ghost ceus as it can predict it and roar me out so you need to get it status and use brick break until it dies

Yveltal: Watch out for it when fairy arceus is down as i cant kill it that easily. The foul play on that pokemon makes it hard for me to do SD.so remember to set rocks as thats the only thing to do damage to that monster

Klefki(whole team):Can be a big problem if the my opponent use them wisely.I got magic coater to bounce the status but still it is very hard to beat klefspam but arceus ground can easily kill 2 klefki

Arceus Ghost:Can be a threat if my arceus and fairy arceus is down and it SD then it can spam Shadow force and i cant even touch it if the oponent has given it max speen and e speed does nothing to it as well. so thats why i have shadow claw on my ghost arceus to do a good amount of damage to it

So this is it that came up to my mind as it is my first rmt. Please feel free to comment

Shoutouts to HunterStorm Drayden8437 Black Schatten

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
A couple of your descriptions are still rather lacking and not up to the standard required by the RMT rules, so I'm afraid I'll have to lock this again. Please simply message me with updated, in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon and I'll be happy to unlock it :) To message me just click my name on the left and select "Start a Conversation".

Edit: Reopened

Last edited:
So thoughts-
#1- Change the nickname on Arceus from Arceus electric. You aren't fooling people, as no one runs Arceus electric. I suggest changing it to Arceus Ghost or Steel.
#2- Rayquaza doesn't run return/frustration, so changing happiness is meaningless.
#3- I would like to suggest that Perish Song>Frustration on Arceus. Arceus already deals normal damage with Extreme Speed, and while Frustration is stronger the loss of priority means it is much less spammable. Perish Song, on the other hand, can stop baton pass chains even if they have a magic bouncer or a magic coat mon. Smeargle in particular is annoying for your team, as it gets Magic Coat, Spore, and Minimize. alternatively you can run Shadow Claw to hit Giratina-Origin and stop Gengar from hardwalling you.
#4- Recover>Magic Bounce on Steelceus. Recover will allow it to stay in the game and wall things, which is particularly important as it cannot hold leftovers. Magic bounce, on the other hand, is unnecessary as Rayquaza can beat Klefki's (DD while they swagger, Espeed spam after lum). Additionally, you already have groundceus for that. If you find it still losing to other steel types, know that Calm Mind>earth power is an option. While you now lose to other Steelceus and Pdon, Steelceus should never have tried to beat Pdon 1v1 to start with. Additionally, a +1 judgement hits as hard as a super affective earth power.

Nice catches, Zangooser.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mq

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
So thoughts-
#1- Change the nickname on Arceus from Arceus electric. You aren't fooling people, as no one runs Arceus electric. I suggest changing it to Arceus Ghost or Steel.
#2- Rayquaza does run return/frustration, so changing happiness is meaningless.
#3- I would like to suggest that Perish Song>Frustration on Arceus. Arceus already deals normal damage with Extreme Speed, and while Frustration is stronger the loss of priority means it is much less spammable. Perish Song, on the other hand, can stop baton pass chains even if they have a magic bouncer or a magic coat mon. Smeargle in particular is annoying for your team, as it gets Magic Coat, Spore, and Minimize. alternatively you can run Shadow Claw to hit Giratina-Origin and stop Gengar from hardwalling you.
#4- Recover>Magic Bounce on Steelceus. Recover will allow it to stay in the game and wall things, which is particularly important as it cannot hold leftovers. Magic bounce, on the other hand, is unnecessary as Rayquaza can beat Klefki's (DD while they swagger, Espeed spam after lum). Additionally, you already have groundceus for that. If you find it still losing to other steel types, know that Calm Mind>earth power is an option. While you now lose to other Steelceus and Pdon, Steelceus should never have tried to beat Pdon 1v1 to start with. Additionally, a +1 judgement hits as hard as a super affective earth power.

that's it for now. I'll take another look later.
#1 - More people would be fooled by Arceus-Electric, no one is going to be fooled by Ghost when it has a yellow ring around it.
#2 - Did you mean "doesn't"?
#3 - Frustration is an excellent wallbreaking option for Arceus, although quite rare, it is very effective. Although Perish Song is useful for these Baton Pass chains, it is in no way better on this set due to his item. Lum PSong is much better being able to force out a Substitute Darkrai or SwagPlay set if in desperate times. Frustration > PSong here though.
#4 - 100% Agree with that though. The lack of recovery on special sets is one of the reasons this team is struggling to keep up with the standard of the high ladder. Defog on Steelceus is a bad idea due to PDon rock setting although EP is a good coverage option. I would personally opt for Judgment/EarthPower/CalmMind/Recover and shift the Defog onto the Fairy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)