Anyone watch House?

It's the only show on Fox I actually watch =) I've only watched the third season, but you know it's good. I thought the episode with the tapeworm was pretty nasty seeing as House himself had to pull it out =0 I also hear the episode with the ass of a teenager was funny, although I didn't get to see it.

Funniest Moment in my history of watching House.

Some girl comes to the clinic complaining of pain in the vaginal area. When he's inspecting, she says she's using "the jelly" which leads us to believe she's using the stuff for birth control.

Hahaha, instead she pulls out a jar of strawberry jelly! His reaction was pretty funny!

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
House is definitely my favorite show. It can be somewhat predictable at times, but they do change it up a bit.

Plus, House is hilarious, and that's not really "predictable;" it's probably the main reason why I watch the show, so this "dissection of the formula" as DoomMullet put it doesn't really matter to me. Either way, House is awesome and I'm looking forward to season four.

I also hear the episode with the ass of a teenager was funny, although I didn't get to see it.
This is easily in my top 5 episodes. House and the teenager together was so funny. I watch it all the time, great show. It's funny and suspensful at the same time.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
Best House moment? His "laugh" in Distractions. That's the one with Von Lieberman, as House calls him.

That being said, House is currently my favorite show on television, followed by The Riches and Rescue Me. I mean, even with every episode following the same formula, the characters are interesting enough to make you want to watch the show.

Indeed I do! While the show is perhaps the most formulaic I've come across in the last four years, I thoroughly enjoy sarcasm, and for that purpose there's no better program than House. I also watch Curb Your Enthusiasm (I'll probably make a thread about it in a few days) and the tragically cancelled Arrested Development.

I love House so much, It's my favorite show on TV followed by the office, (although the office has started to suck imo), and it's remained great all these years.

Hugh Laurie was also in a pretty funny sketch comedy show called "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" which I bought on DVD and it's pretty damn funny, it's sort of weird seeing House be a comedian though lol.

IMO the funniest moment in House is when Stacy wants House to treat her husband, and House's team says he can't do the treatment because it's too risky, and stand in the way, and House says something to Stacy like, "Well now what are we going to do? I have an idea, you grab the big dark one, I'll grab the little girl, and the Aussie will run away crying like a scared wombat" lol I laughed to hard at that.

Yes the episodes are predictable, but as long as you don't overanalyze their format, it doesn't really matter, as what really pull the show forward are House's witty remarks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)