An Indian's 4th Place Warstory-Dallas VGC Representing LIKE A BOSS! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea-thanks a ton for the Amoonguss! It was a great help! :) Sorry about that! I don't think you traded me a Terrakion, but I would like one now because I might be going to Atlanta. I didn't nickname the one I used, it was Bond697's.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
So i say, "Don't question Smogonites, because you are a lurker." In my mind, I was about to shout "WHAT NOW BIATCH!" LOLZ But nah, just kinda mad at the moment. Once I got my game recorded, I proceeded to the Finalist Lounge, where I meet up with Ryuzaki and Alaka. [/SIZE]
It's funny cause I don't see you on Smogon 11 out of the 12 months in a year.

I was waiting till I got home from work to post about it but I read what Huy just quoted above at work and flipped out enough that I hopped on IRC to bitch while I was on the clock -- regardless of how much you use this site or who you are, it's never ok to say something like that, even if your opponent was definitely a jerk there there. Be the bigger man. We've been in dire need of shaking some our elitist asshole reputation basically since this site's inception, and comments like that one work hard in the other direction. Saying that sort of thing isn't ok. We're glad you're here and posting on Smogon, but that's both very immature and makes our whole site look bad. Don't say shit like that. You won the battle and didn't cheat to do so and that's what counts. Who cares what the other guy does or doesn't do here?

Also it's pretty low to get request someone RNG a Pokemon for you, particularly a legendary since they come in limited quantities, and not even use it. I imagine andrea has many things she'd rather be doing than RNGing Pokemon, the least you could have done is actually use the Pokemon she got for you and validated the time she invested.

Point being, congrats on a strong regionals appearance, but it might be a good idea to look at how you're carrying yourself.

Huy-I don't always log in cuz I just quickly check some stuff and leave. But like now, I'm on everyday because school is almost over and exams are pretty much done. You'll see me much more active now. :)

Synre-I didn't exactly say that, it was something on the lines of that. You can ask Calm_Lava because he was sitting next to me listening. It was more nicer than being a douche. I think I said something like, "RNG isn't cheating and if you font believe me, join smogon and see." I didn't criticize him in any way but he definitely did to me and the Smogon community, basically calling us "cheaters". He said he had flawless mons, which I dont understand because you can't just go off and randomly breed flawless Pokemon, right? Which brought the question, "Why is he saying RNG is cheating when he himself was using it?" I told him what smogon is and all and he just went off and said we were basically cheating. I won't take that. Also getting mad at me because I won with shinies is an illegitimate reason to be mad. Shinies doesn't change anything other than the appearance, and he got the hack check on me that he wanted. I guess I just lost control of my emotions. I'll definitely refrain from saying anything. Ive just never had an opponent that did such things. My mistake, sir. :(

And the only reason I couldn't use andrea's Terrakion was because I couldn't ind enough time to RNG it. It was last minute too, but I'm definitely using her Terrakion at Nationals. I've got a lot of time and I'm not gonna let her masterpiece go unused.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Huy-LOLOLZ She was on smogon and she hung out with me, Ryuzaki, and BadIntent, so obviously we didn't want to play. xD But yeah, epic failllll
Then another Smogonite shows up(forgot her name) and we Friend Clause her.
u forgot her name but you were friendz with her...??? LOLOLZ

So i say, "Don't question Smogonites, because you are a lurker." In my mind, I was about to shout "WHAT NOW BIATCH!" LOLZ
weren't you a lurker before last year? even if the guy was a dick that's an immature thing to say. The nats champ last year is a smogon lurker, so what does not posting on smogon have to do with anything

congrats on top 4 though :)

BlueCookies-we all agreed to Friend Clause. Her name was Tiffany. Our group consisted of: BadIntent, lucariojr, Ryuzaki, and me.

Technically yes you are right, and I apologize for my mistake.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hey Milan, congratulations on making it so far. i told you to not worry, you are a worlds player after all.

But bro i am very disappointed about Andrea's situation, we hanged at worlds and i thought you were a pretty cool guy, please don't pull such Dick moves in the future. i expect you to apologize to her properly[I've read what you have said so far on this terrakion situation and it sounds more like excuses than an actual apology].
i know you will do this because like i said, we hanged at worlds and you are a pretty cool guy.

I'll definitely be giving an apology, Joseph. Circumstances were against me, but I didn't make her RNG it for no reason. It will be on my team for Nationals 100% positive. I'm not here to make excuses, just address my mistakes bro.

BlueCookies-I forgot her smogon name

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
Say for example I see Huy sitting across from me and it's not top 16 or anything.

If I do not want to fight him out of fear of his superiority as a VGCer, I can ask to be paired with a different opponent that won't kick my ass.
That's not how it works and I certainly wouldn't allow that. I don't even know you. It's for people that you're ACTUALLY friends with. You know, the people that you've talked to for years or traveled with? It's not something you use to avoid people that you kind of know but don't really but just don't want to play because you think they know what they're doing.

I don't got much to say about the friend rule, as I am pretty much a lurker, but just wanted to congrats you on the winning streak.

However, my first opponent did claim to know me somehow, but I did not know him, so I got paired up with this other guy afterwards. Still, good luck in the Nationals.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
Sorry for jackin' your thread bro, but here you can have some of it back.

Anyways despite all the weird stuff that's been happening in this thread, congrats of top 4'ing. No sheer coldin mons be stoppin you this time @_@

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It sucks to have to go against Alaka! Also, you wouldn't be allowed in Atlanta because you won a travel allowance.
Yes, actually, he would. You can go to any regional you want as long as you don't win, so you can place second and still go to another regional. (i.e. Alaka got 2nd at Dallas and is going to Atlanta)

Yes, actually, he would. You can go to any regional you want as long as you don't win, so you can place second and still go to another regional. (i.e. Alaka got 2nd at Dallas and is going to Atlanta)
Oh really? You couldn't last year. Thanks for the info!

Also, top 4 doesn't get you travel allowance. Only Finalists get travel allowance. Top 4 get a 3DS though.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Also, top 4 doesn't get you travel allowance. Only Finalists get travel allowance. Top 4 get a 3DS though.
You actually have it switched around. Top 4 get $300 (and an extra $300 if they're under 18), and Top 2 get 3DS.

Sorry for constantly jacking your thread Milan :P

Congrats on top 4! This was a good read. Too bad that one opponent was such a downer. Still, he's just a bad sport so who gives a fuck?

Goodluck in nationals! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)