An animated battle for you!

Wow i just looked through this whole thread and you are truly amazing!!!!
Also I was wondering if you could edit out everything in the Empoleon vs Salamence fight except Sala bombing him with Draco Meteor. Also, can you make it avatar size?

your work is breathtaking man, and the game is amazing ;O, I´ve finished with Stratagem and loved this little fella

Man, I hadn't expected this thread to be resurrected. Remembering these animations makes me realize I haven't really touched easytoon in the longest time.
Of course, my full time hobby project for now is CAP Battle. If you'd like to find out more, set up some online games or just read about general strategies people have been coming up with, you can check out the thread in the CAP forum.

you didnt? ill tell you the story
dead thread -> newcomers searching -> "WTF THATS A QUITE GOOD ART/BATTLE" -> post -> ressurrect -> dea thread ->...

And another point: eeverybody see you in the CAP foruns, so they want to visit your art thread. and when they do, well, they post.

May I use one for a Youtube intro?
Go ahead. I'm glad you've liked it enough to use it.
I haven't really Easytooned in a while now, and I don't see a future of me getting back into again anytime soon. I do look back at times like when I stayed up til 4AM on Christmas Eve finishing up the Dragonite/Gyarados sequence nostalgically, but I just don't think I have the constitution to do that anymore on top of all the other things I'm doing now.

SO hey ARt dUmP

some roughs for the smogon tournament trophy. i was rather fond of mr.koffinghead myself, but in the end the one on the right was selected

Some The Smog stuff. I did this while listening to two consecutively streamed episodes of Dexter. John Lithgow's strong theatrical training really comes through when you're left with just his voice.

Some of you who have been following my CAP Battle thread may have already seen this. The plan is to redo all of the stages in the game (complete with original music) and this here is Syclant's. A friend of mine, a freaking talented painter, has offered to help me with this task, so the stages will be a mix of mine and his. I'll be posting any more new levels I create here. To see the rest...download the gaem, yes?

some padding. this is pretty old, but what I consider a Cartoons Classics!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I really like the middle trophy, but what exactly is the trophy on the right supposed to be? Can I use the syclant background as my avi?

These are so cool.... =w= I was hooked with the first one. *totally subscribed*

*goes back to watch more*
...damn, if only the Pokemon anime was like this, I would so watch it... *___* I like how I can actually tell what the moves are, like Typhlosion's Eruption, instead of how they all look the same in the actual show. >___>

-EDIT- Ohey, do we need to ask permission to use the avatars? (Iwanna steal Flygon...)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Never too late to show appreciation, I assume!

I love the gifs, I especially liked Espeon x Torterra. The group battles are amazing though, I can't imagine how much time it takes for you to actually make one of these things. The regular art is great too, the Lass is adorable. <3

-EDIT- Ohey, do we need to ask permission to use the avatars? (Iwanna steal Flygon...)
Sure, feel free to take any of them, that's what they're there for :toast:

Small update of some Pokemon for someone's RMT (I'm not sure if the rmt has been posted yet, but it's been awhile now..)

Can you guess the held items??!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
AAAAAHHH THESE ARE INSANELY AMAZING!!!

Best drawings I've seen in a loooonnnnggg time.

Be proud of yourself, you've overwhelmed me (GREAT DRAWINGSSS)

Life Orb, Leftovers, Leftovers, Choice Specs, Leftovers, Choice Scarf?

Hmm... looks like Miltank, Slowking, and Skuntank are all packing Lefties... Venomoth seems to have Choice Specs and Primape has Focus Sash? o_0 Duno what Ninetales has, looks like a berry or something. o.o

There are no words capable of describing your artwork. Keep up the amazing work~!

(Also, I think Alchemator's already guessed them right so I wont bother).

Wow. Your art and animations are just flat out inspiring! it has such an energetic style and is very fluid, full of action, and just plain fun to look at. you really make me want to man up and practice more so I can make something on this level of epic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)