Altair

Status
Not open for further replies.
All done.

Hey this is an amazing giveaway! Thanks so much for this. I've always wanted a shiny competitive Cress for battle use, but never had the chance to get one (I can't RNG abuse to save my life..), so I'd love to have one of yours!

However I'm on a 6 hour bus ride from the south of Italy going up to Rome, so I won't be available to put up a Pokemon for a while... Would you be so kind as to reserve one of these beauties for me? I'll put up a Pokemon on the GTS according to your specifications tonight when I arrive :))
Let me know, and thanks in advance!!
I forgot to reply to you, but I have one just for you so don't worry.

Last edited:
Pokemon given: Ralts, LvL 1, Modest, Female
IGN: Falose

Thank you, if i do end up getting it!!!!
Keep up the awesome giveaways")

IGN: Ihate
Deposit:Ralts, level 8, male, with msg 'Ihate'
Thanks for the giveaway!
Hello! May I please have one?
Pokemon: Poochyena
Level: 2
IGN: Andrew
Thank you in advance!
Pokemon given: Ralts, LvL 1, Modest, Female
IGN: Falose

Thank you, if i do end up getting it!!!!
Keep up the awesome giveaways")
Did I ever give all three of you a Cresselia? I don't remember much last night as I was sleepy. Let me know, either I sent you it or your offer wasn't available.
Hey there, great giveaway! I've deposited a level 25 male Skrelp, IGN Steve, message Rugaji. Thank you in advance!
Your offer wasn't up, try putting another Pokemon.

Hey, beautiful Cresselia xP :) Deposited a Lv 17 Female Japanese Ralts, IGN is Maurice

Also, on an unrelated note: I saw that you're able to clone, maybe you could help me out with 5 clones later? xDD

Hey, beautiful Cresselia xP :) Deposited a Lv 17 Female Japanese Ralts, IGN is Maurice

Also, on an unrelated note: I saw that you're able to clone, maybe you could help me out with 5 clones later? xDD
Sure, just hit me up with a VM/PM and I'll try to replay ASAP.

Sent, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)