Rejected - Inactive Allow tradebacks for specific species with custom rules

Basically, the problem is that, when I challenge someone with the rules "gen1ou @@@ +abomasnow", if I add an abomasnow on my team, I can't actually give it any moves. Additionally, I can't give Abomasnow its own custom moveset with rules like "+abomasnow + blizzard". The only way to allow Abomasnow to have an actual moveset is to use the rule "Allow tradeback", which also allows things like elemental punches hypno. What I'm getting at is that, if you use custom rules to allow a Pokemon before its debut generation, there should be some way to give it a proper learnset. There's three ways I could see this happening:

"+pokemon + move" to add a move to that mon's learnset. However, this would require constructing a mon's learnset manually, via challenge commands.
"+pokemon + tradeback" to allow tradebacks for that mon specifically. This is the option I think would be most reasonable.
And the third one is just making all movesets for a Pokemon prior to their debut generation, the same as their movesets IN their debut generation, minus moves that haven't been introduced yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)