Rejected - Inactive Allow for drag-and-drop reordering of moves

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I can get kind of particular about move order, and I also share teams a lot. This means I spend a lot of time re-ordering movesets, because certain move orders feel really wrong to play and will result in actual misclicks if I'm not paying a ton of attention. Unfortunately, changing the move order on a set in the PS! builder is pretty arduous. Usually the fastest way involves going to the set import and using cut and paste to put things in the order I like, which is not TOO bad on my laptop but really annoying whenever I play on my tablet/phone. I could just re-input the set entirely, but that actually isn't very easy either, because PS! tries to discourage me from adding a move that's already on the moveset, so I need to delete all the existing moves first.

What I would love is the ability to change move order on a set by dragging, in the same way you can change pokemon or team order in the builder. I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but I'm not exaggerating when I say this might be the single biggest quality-of-life change PS! could make for me right now.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
If my status/utility/situational moves aren't in the last slots I end up feeling stupid awkward for some reason, I can't fathom why. It just feels...wrong. Would love to see this change happen, though I can imagine it would be difficult given the way the interface is structured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)